Batman: Arkham Origins

Started by shadowDOESrock, April 09, 2013, 09:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Regardless, as it is now, this game doesn't have my support.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Hakudamashi

I dunno what's so funny about a group of people banding together against something that upsets them.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Hakudamashi on August 02, 2013, 03:40:23 AM
I dunno what's so funny about a group of people banding together against something that upsets them.

There's actually a group of people doing something so dumb?
I mean, I'd get it if you would've gotten the Wii U Version...

BUT YOU WOULDNT HAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE - ITS SO FUCKING STUPID.

Hakudamashi

Because principles

You're screwing a group of people who were gonna get the Wii U, and show little care about it.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Hakudamashi on August 02, 2013, 08:53:59 AM
You're screwing a group of people who were gonna get the Wii U, and show little care about it.

No one on the Wii U was gonna get this game for the Multiplayer.

Hakudamashi

Regardless of your false assumption, even if noone was gonna use the multiplayer, how can you expect people to be ok with paying the same price for a version with less content in it?
Unless the singleplayer experience is bar none the best by far on the Wii U ver....

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Kyo, Wind.
NO ONE WAS PLANNING ON BUYING THIS GAME FOR MULTIPLAYER TO BEGIN WITH.

Just take it as an extra feature.

Tanassy

I'm sorry but I agree with Haku. I'm not supporting a developer who's going to fuck people over like that, cutting costs or not. Rather than divert attention to more popular online space, they should be working on making all online spaces more accessible.
Even if they DO cut the price I still see it as a dick move and I won't support them for that kind of practice.

Doesn't matter which version of the game we were going to get, if we got it, we'd be supporting practices we don't believe in.
They could certainly have used this opportunity to makea  better game using the Wii U's power advantage, making people more likely to get the Wii U version- but no, instead they decided to LET the Wii U suffer on it's own. See, the thing is that here, rather than just being forced hand by a failing system, they could have made a tangible difference with their following. It would have been much more worth just that extra boost in confidence, because it would broaden the market.

shadowDOESrock

You werent going to get this game either way lol

Tanassy

shadowDOESrock

Tanassy

TheSlender

?
O-O I have to agree with almost everybody on that point. Cutting costs and stuff isn't how the true developers make games. Even if the game turns out to be the best badass thing you've ever seen, if this cut cost thing is true (which I believe but other people weirdly don't), you might wanna remember that the game could've been better.

shadowDOESrock