Main Menu

jkid's Satin Delima

Started by jkid101094, April 21, 2014, 01:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

So I've recently come into a small sum of money. Let's just call it the, "We love our Goddess fund". Well while trying to figure out what to spend it on Easter came around and the Easter Bunny brought me some blue, satan pillow cases. Pink being one of my other favorite colors I wanted a Pink one to go with it...and that's when it hit me. I have two pillows (technically three) and one bed. I also have three favorite colors so what if I got three different Satan Pillow cases? One for my min pillow (the one I lay on at night and as I type this), one for the pillow I rarely touch and is usually just there to support the other pillow and one for my bed?

Well my mom and I decided to leave the blue one on my main pillow, get a white one for the pillow I never use and get a pink bedspread. So what's the problem, then? The problem is that I have no idea where to get them. Satin anything is expensive as hell so I'm enlisting those of you who are bored to help me find the cheapest white satan pillow case and the cheapest pink bedsheet on the entire internet!

...so yeah, go do that.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 21, 2014, 01:38:50 PM
satan pillow case
I don't think they sell those, but if you're looking for a satin pillowcase then check here.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Slow death after sex, what's not to love?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Why did this thread about satin pillowcases turn into a thread about gay sex?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on April 22, 2014, 06:54:59 PM
Why did this thread about satin pillowcases turn into a thread about gay sex?
The answer is right in front of your eyes.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Light the Hedgehog

TailsLover2010

-No advertising in signature, please.

Elija2

This thread is going nowhere.