i hate sonic lost world

Started by sonicamyforever, August 09, 2014, 08:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicamyforever

sonic lost world is the worst sonic game ever made it has much more annoying controles than the sonic 06 game amd the story sucks
i love sa2b

Shilz

the level design is the only thing wrong with it. and the fact that you have to hold the r button.
Awesome by accident- Profishâ„¢.

sonicamyforever

the controls also suck and are very hard to get used to id rather play sonic 06 than this game and screw sonic boom everyone looks uglier except tails he needed a new look for years but sonic knuckles and amy look really stupid and bad they fucked up the series and i think sonic needs to die
i love sa2b

BoomBeep

Calm down, mister man. =w= Some people are touchy about that. Also, no offense, but grammar harder plz.

DMAN64

The only thing that really bugged me was holding the R button to run but i got used to that.

Exidel

To be honest, I liked the fact that the game had a run button, because if you went top speed ALL the time, then platforming, especially in 2D segments would be basically impossible with Sonic trying to latch and parkour on to every surface around him.
Godda Go Fast, Am I Right?

...right?

Xtf117

The Run button should have been a Walk button instead.
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, and let everyone else try and figure out how the hell you did it."

Kirbyman100

After reading this thread could someone give a personal experience on the game and why it's bad? Don't own the game so I can't give my two cents on it.

sonikirby

nothing was bad to it about me, I just hate sonics personality in it and his cheesy lines, i still love him tho, I adapt to sonic games easily though sooooo.....

Kirbyman100

Quote from: Elija2 on November 23, 2015, 01:44:47 PM
Basically, the level design is bad and the controls are awkward.

Is that all? Well, those two due lead to a bad game, but I kind of thought there would be more to it than just those.

Quote from: sonikirby on November 23, 2015, 04:41:09 PM
nothing was bad to it about me, I just hate sonics personality in it and his cheesy lines, i still love him tho, I adapt to sonic games easily though sooooo.....

What is his personality like in the game? The usual or did they screw it up?

sonikirby

Quote from: Kirbyman100 on November 24, 2015, 10:32:27 AM
Is that all? Well, those two due lead to a bad game, but I kind of thought there would be more to it than just those.

What is his personality like in the game? The usual or did they screw it up?

im taling about how sonic is serious and depressing compared to unleashed and generations, and stuff