Main Menu

This Cover, Holy Shit

Started by jkid101094, October 29, 2014, 01:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

All I'm gonna say is that you should stop using the "all opinions are subjective" card every time someone says something because it makes you look like a smartass (which is an objectively bad thing).

Hakudamashi

He wouldn't have to if you made it clear you're stating an opinion, not a fact.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Ya know it's really annoying to have to explain something that my 7-year old sister realizes to a grown man, only to have him ignore every word of it.

Quote from: Elija2 on October 30, 2014, 01:55:44 PM
All I'm gonna say is that you should stop using the "all opinions are subjective" card every time someone says something because it makes you look like a smartass (which is an objectively bad thing).
I will not because I know damn well that I'm right in my line of thinking, whether you understand me or not. You have every right to your opinion, but you have no right to present it as a fact.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 30, 2014, 02:08:55 PM
I will not because I know damn well that I'm right in my line of thinking, whether you understand me or not. You have every right to your opinion, but you have no right to present it as a fact.

How was I presenting it as fact? Does every time someone say "Oh, this thing sucks" you lash out at them for not clarifying that they were only speaking their opinion?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on October 30, 2014, 02:12:18 PM
How was I presenting it as fact? Does every time someone say "Oh, this thing sucks" you lash out at them for not clarifying that they were only speaking their opinion?
Yes I do. There are a lot of people in this world that think their opinions are the way of the world and considering that this is the internet it's impossible to tell what's serious and what isn't.

If you would give some obvious sign that your intent wasn't to be a narcissistic douchebag then maybe you wouldn't start arguments with almost every post you make.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 30, 2014, 02:16:47 PM
If you would give some obvious sign that your intent wasn't to be a narcissistic douchebag then maybe you wouldn't start arguments with almost every post you make.

Was there an obvious sign that my intent was to be a narcissistic douchebag? Because all I said was that a song is shitty. If that's enough to make me a narcissistic douchebag then I think we're all a member of that club.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 30, 2014, 02:22:23 PM
Why can't he say "I didn't like this"?

Because that's the language he likes to use.

jkid101094

If you speak in the language of an asshole expect to be treated like one.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 30, 2014, 02:27:52 PM
If you speak in the language of an asshole expect to be treated like one.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on October 30, 2014, 02:25:51 PM
Because that's the language he likes to use.
Then he should be aware of the implications, and be prepared to explain when asked.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 30, 2014, 02:35:00 PM
Then he should be aware of the implications, and be prepared to explain when asked.

Only an idiot would think that he wasn't just stating an opinion.

Hakudamashi

Assuming there aren't many idiots in the world...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 30, 2014, 02:42:50 PM
Assuming there aren't many idiots in the world...

Well, there's certainly one amongst us.

jkid101094

Yeah...wonder who that could be...

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.