Main Menu

Leaving for 3 weeks

Started by Elija2, August 23, 2009, 02:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Might as well warn you guys now. In about 5 days I'm gonna be leaving for three weeks. Yeah, I'll be missing the first few days of school, which could be good or bad depending on what I miss. Most of the time I'll be in a country called Lebanon (not to be confused with Lebron James). This is what it looks like.

Fun. This will be my first time on a plane ever. Also, on the way there I'll be stopping for one day in London...

...and on the way back, one day in Paris.

Fun fun fun. Actually, the plane ride might be a bit boring since all I have to amuse me is my DS and my iPod, and I've gotten bored of most of the games I own and I only have a bit over 100 songs on my iPod right now.  But that's where most of you come in. Anyone want to recommend any good DS/GBA games I should rush over to my local EB Games to buy or any good songs for me to legally download? Not only will it fill in the empty void when I leave, but whenever I play that game or song, It'll have me thinking of you in a non-homo or sexual (this one is a maybe) way.

Anyways, I will miss you all and I'll try to take pictures that are worth a darn during the trip. In the meantime, enjoy looking at my avatar which will stay the same for the next three weeks for your enjoyment. See you for the next five days and then three weeks later!

Dracoslythe

NO GOD DAMNIT, YOU CAN'T LEAVE.
I <3 YOU AND I'LL MISS YOU AND YOUR SNARKY COMMENTS TOO MUCH.  ._.

Oh, lol it'll be helpful if you stated what games you had/what type you like, and what type of music you like.

Elija2

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 23, 2009, 02:14:19 PM
NO GOD DAMNIT, YOU CAN'T LEAVE.
I <3 YOU AND I'LL MISS YOU AND YOUR SNARKY COMMENTS TOO MUCH.  ._.

I'm pretty sure the first post in this topic is snarky enough to hold you off for three weeks.

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 23, 2009, 02:14:19 PM
Oh, lol it'll be helpful if you stated what games you had/what type you like, and what type of music you like.

I have Animal Crossing, New Super Mario Bros, LoZ: Phantom Hourglass, Mario Kart DS, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Kirby Super Star Ultra, and a bunch of other insignificant games.
Any genre is fine, except for puzzle games.

And as for music, anything that sounds good is fine to me.

Quote from: hypers on August 23, 2009, 02:16:05 PM
dont they have internet there?

Yeah, but I likely won't be going on the Internet there. There is a slight chance that I'll pop up on MSN maybe once, but I wouldn't guarantee it.

Dracoslythe

No.  I need moar snarky.  >:C

Hrm, I keep hearing that The World Ends With You is an amazing game.  Same with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare mobilized or something.
Maybe the new KH game?
Or GHWT
Fire Emblem?  Or some of the Final Fantasy games?
rofl I own less games than what you have, so eh.  @-@
(I have Platinum, Sonic Chronicles, and Luminous Arc.  yeah.  pathetic.)

As with music, I personally listen to alot of Three Days Grace and Papa Roach and Linkin Park and The Used and stuff like that.  If you like rock, then those bands have some good songs, if you don't already have songs from them.
rofl, you'd think that I'd be good with giving music advice, since I have almost 700 songs on my mp3 player, but nooo. lol

blazerh44

Gee, it sure is boring around here without you Elija.

Well I hope you have fun

SonicFan47

A tour of Europe/Middle East? Sounds fun!
Take me with you!
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

blazerh44

Quote from: hypers on August 23, 2009, 03:49:04 PM
it isnt that boring

I know, but I wanted to use the quote from Faces of Evil :P

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 23, 2009, 03:49:51 PM
I know, but I wanted to use the quote from Faces of Evil :P

Besides, with me, how could you ever be bored!?  :P

Anyway, bai bai Eli. I'll stare at your avi every day. Not that I don't already... Lol  :P

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 23, 2009, 03:55:57 PM

Anyway, bai bai Eli. I'll stare at your avi every day. Not that I don't already... Lol  :P
I have it saved on my computer.  :P

blazerh44

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 23, 2009, 03:55:57 PM

True! We do have our fair share of comments and conversations!

Hakudamashi

This site'll be quiet
tooo quiet >.>

And you should get "Dragon Soul" for your ipod
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay