Erik Larsen Revengeance

Started by shadowDOESrock, September 07, 2014, 01:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

That grammar rule would drive me nuts.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

jkid101094

Well I'm glad he at least has fond memories of me~
Though I don't see you guys would draw attention to him if you don't like him. Really it just makes us look like assholes.

Though looking at that dark blue then going back to the forum's shade really screws with your eyes. @_@

Post Merge: September 07, 2014, 11:45:31 AM

I got curious and searched for the topic to see what other people thought of the site and found this:

http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/15108-sonic-zone-forum-who-here-was-a-member/page-4

That topic isn't even about OUR forum. It's about the older one that shared our name.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 07, 2014, 05:26:09 AM
I got curious and searched for the topic to see what other people thought of the site and found this:

http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/15108-sonic-zone-forum-who-here-was-a-member/page-4

That topic isn't even about OUR forum. It's about the older one that shared our name.

I know. He doesnt realise this throughout the entirety of the topic.
I think he got banned there anyway, since he didnt follow the grammar rule, even after a mod pointed him towards said rule. He doesnt have over 7 posts.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Crystal Candy on September 07, 2014, 07:24:26 AM
I think he got banned there anyway, since he didnt follow the grammar rule, even after a mod pointed him towards said rule. He doesnt have over 7 posts.
That's sad.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Meme Master Flex

jkid101094

Quote from: Crystal Candy on September 07, 2014, 07:24:26 AM
I actually looked at his account too. His only posts were in that topic.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.