Five nights at Chrissy's.

Started by Moonlight Enchilada, September 08, 2014, 12:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonlight Enchilada

Hello!~

So, since Saturday, I have moved into our third year house. My other two friends who are moving here will be moving in after, one plans on moving in a week, the other is incredibly spontaneous so I have no idea when she'll be here. My boyfriend is staying over as of Saturday night.

It's a very cosy house, albeit in a slightly dodgier area of this town, and I still have memories from first year when I got assaulted and mugged down an alleyway ten minutes from here. Needless to say, as cosy as it is, I'm still settling in but it's a little eerie being home alone as well. Our house is directly next to quite a dark alleyway but my room overlooks it so I can see. Our front door has a lock, but the rooms inside our house do not. A lot of things like to go bump in the night in here.

Besides random weird people breaking in, my request to you guys is to suggest fictional characters that are way way way scarier than anything that exists in real life so at least I can get relief out of them not being real.

Sounds dumb, doesn't it? But worth a shot anyway. Please humor me. Or alternatively spam this thread with cute animu babes. Or I invite you to a virtual housewarming! I don't know. Anything!~

- Chrissy.

Made by the Eternal Goddessu!~

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

When I'm scared I think of happy things, like cuddling plushies~

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.