Gleech's Art Shop! (Re-made)

Started by Gleech, May 15, 2009, 03:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

Gleech's Art Shop, Re-made!

Original Shop <-Link

Anyway the title says all, its my art shop (re-made! :D), i can make Avatars (see my avatar), Flags, Userbars (see signature), sprites (animation only, unless it's a sprite sheet), animation, and now, SPRITE COMIC pages! :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------
News:
UPDATE: Saturdays are our days off, we wont work on any orders on saturday, and will wait until sunday to get them done.

We had a sticky vote on page 15, so I decided to sticky this topic. :)

Update 2:
I WILL NO LONGER BE TAKING REQUESTS VIA PMS, MEANING THAT I WONT DO ANYTHING FOR YOU IF YOU ASK ME BY PM. PLEASE DONT SEND ME PMS ANYMORE ABOUT DOING ORDERS, I WILL STILL SEND YOU A PM WHEN IT'S DONE, HOWEVER. THANK YOU :).(Not flaming, I just wanted people to see it better)

Update 3:
We now have a list of fonts to choose from, so that when Gleech is taking your order, you need to select what font to use.

(This is the first ever art shop, (Kinda, the first one died since I wasn't there to keep it up.... so technically it's a re-make of the first) and I wanted to revive it, so if this is against the rules, please just tell me. Also, changes: Staff has been taken down, since I'm not sure that all of them WANT to be staff any more, we aren't hiring, so please don't ask, and the previous orders section has been deleted. Also, I'm now able to make a 6 panel page of a sprite comic for anyone. Just tell me what sprites/backgrounds are needed, then give me a script for the rest.)  Please do not follow me and make a revived version of your art shop... it'll get annoying to see a bunch of shops that most of them don't need to be brought back. This shop has changes, which make it different from the past shop, so technically, it's not the same. I also will delete the previous one in 5 days (So people can look at it and grab what pictures they need), and post all the creations I made here (So no one can claim them for their own...).
OWNER:
Gleech

STAFF:
Firestar36
SonicFan47
SuperSonic11
JetTheHawk
Shadows of Silver
Mikey the Echidna
ChaosShadow101

Staff requirements:
They need to have photoshop (any version but i use CS2), or something that can do mostly what PS can.
They need to have free time
They need to have skills in photoshop
I need to be hiring

Requirements for requesting something done:
You need to have some information on how you want it to look
You need to have a picture ready so that if someone asks what picture to use you'll be ready (Extremely important for avatars)
You need to tell me what you want (Flag (Animation only), Avatar, userbar, sprite (animation only))
You need to tell me what you want 2 (Animation or not)
Sprites (i'll need the sprites if im going to work on it :P)
What sprites to use (in the sprite sheet)

Restrictions:
The picture may not contain inapropriate stuff
I dont do swear words
Only 2 orders at a time per-person
I'll only work on 3 peoples orders then move to the next 3
NO SAYING, "WHEN WILL IT BE READY" OR RUSHING ME! THIS WILL MAKE ME UPSET AND YOUR ORDER MAY NOT COME FOR AWHILE! (I'll push it to the last thing to do)
You have to post here to order.
Fonts to pick from (When ordering from Gleech):
What I can do:

Userbars:

'Future' Userbars™:

(Animated)

Flags:

Sprites:

(I can also move people in the picture)

NEW Sprite Comic Pages:

(Those ghost-like Sonics are just showing you where he moved and what he did... I can add that kind of stuff into the comic or not if you'd like...)

What, I need to show you I can make a non-moving avatar...? EASY (no picture because I'm too lazy to make one right now for no reason)

NEW
Status Cards:
(Jeexx's idea)
Updated Look (Sprites will be used as your own):

Current Orders:
1. Ultrashadow: Sprite Sheet - Almost Done (Gleech's sister)

It will now say the person working on the order. Please post if you're working on it.

Also please remember it takes a few hours (depending on what you ask for) to finish the picture. Oh one more thing, I dont only do sonic stuff, I can do anything that doesnt have to do with whats on the restrictions

Future Userbars™ are trademarked property, and the idea cannot be used without permission.
Gleech's art shop work can in NO WAY be claimed as your own, unless given the right permission. All work done by this shop is property of their owners. The Status Cards idea is owned by Gleech and can only be used if you have the right permission.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

HereAndThere

could you make me jeexx turning super (jeexx is a red hedgehog and hes super form is dark green)

ChaosDazer

Could you do an animation of Sonic doing a spindash for me?
Where are my manners?
pretty please

witty sig caption

Gleech

Quote from: chaos101 on May 15, 2009, 05:26:53 AM
Could you do an animation of Sonic doing a spindash for me?
Where are my manners?
pretty please
Sure :D

Quote from: jeexx on May 15, 2009, 04:49:18 AM
could you make me jeexx turning super (jeexx is a red hedgehog and hes super form is dark green)
So do you want him to be like sonic but recolored to red? Or do you have the sprites? Plus is it an animation or sprite sheet (Animation I'd guess)?

EDIT: Chaos, heres your order:
If you wan t me to re-make it, I can.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Gleech on May 15, 2009, 06:26:37 AM
Sure :D
So do you want him to be like sonic but recolored to red? Or do you have the sprites? Plus is it an animation or sprite sheet (Animation I'd guess)?

EDIT: Chaos, heres your order:
If you wan t me to re-make it, I can.
hes  was a recolored sonic but made him have hair on his forehead you can use the recolored one cuz it would take forever to get him just right

Gleech

So do you have the sprites? Also, once again, you want it to be an animation, right? Not a sprite sheet?

HereAndThere

Quote from: Gleech on May 15, 2009, 07:06:09 AM
So do you have the sprites? Also, once again, you want it to be an animation, right? Not a sprite sheet?
a animation yes the sprites are some where in my comp but cant find them its full of mah sadx hacking beta and all that  :P i cant find the right ones right now could you make me a red sonic turning into super after i find those? cuz my comp is full of all kinda pics right now

Tavy

Mister Lol, I want erm, let me think...

something mysterious, an awesome cool picture. Try to make a cool think with me (Silva) k? Jsut try, I want it to be fantastic... please ;D
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

Gleech

Quote from: jeexx on May 15, 2009, 07:09:09 AM
a animation yes the sprites are some where in my comp but cant find them its full of mah sadx hacking beta and all that  :P i cant find the right ones right now could you make me a red sonic turning into super after i find those? cuz my comp is full of all kinda pics right now
Ok, I'll start on it in a sec.
(I realized it's gonna' take while. I can't recolor on my iMac, so that means I have to move to my noobish HP... plus I need to make sure ShadowTails doesn't spam any more... so to pass the time, what style sprites do you want? Advance, S1, S2, S3, S3&K, etc...?)
Quote from: DarkShadow on May 15, 2009, 08:30:06 AM
Can I be one of your staff plz?
I'm not hiring, but I think I'll start but only for you, since I do need some help around here...
Quote from: Sîlva on May 15, 2009, 09:19:52 AM
Mister Lol, I want erm, let me think...

something mysterious, an awesome cool picture. Try to make a cool think with me (Silva) k? Jsut try, I want it to be fantastic... please ;D
Do you want that to be drawn... Or a sprite? (I can't draw well... but I'll give it a shot)

Tavy

Quote from: Gleech on May 15, 2009, 09:32:18 AM
Ok, I'll start on it in a sec.
(I realized it's gonna' take while. I can't recolor on my iMac, so that means I have to move to my noobish HP... plus I need to make sure ShadowTails doesn't spam any more... so to pass the time, what style sprites do you want? Advance, S1, S2, S3, S3&K, etc...?)I'm not hiring, but I think I'll start but only for you, since I do need some help around here...Do you want that to be drawn... Or a sprite? (I can't draw well... but I'll give it a shot)

Try to draw me :P
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

Gleech

Sonicdude

Gleech could you make me a sprite sheet of my character this is what my character looks like

But could you give him pants
Brawl code:4897-8216-5956
Jump Ultimate Stars:5199-3422-0617
Tatsunoko VS Capcom:0260-1745-5878

Gleech

Quote from: Sonicdude on May 15, 2009, 11:04:48 AM
Gleech could you make me a sprite sheet of my character this is what my character looks like

But could you give him pants
So, recolor a few Sonic sprites? (And add pants?)

What style, and what kind of pants (Like, ripped up jeans, or just ripped up pants, or regular jeans/pants... I need more detail.)

Sonicdude

ok pants they could be jeans
style could be advance if thats what you mean by style.
Brawl code:4897-8216-5956
Jump Ultimate Stars:5199-3422-0617
Tatsunoko VS Capcom:0260-1745-5878

Gleech

Ok. Jimmy/Silva, here's yours:

(He's floating off the ground, thus the dark spot on the ground, and he's holding his head, showing he's using telekinesis...)

Jeexx, you're next (Even though you ordered first) and then Sonicdude. I'm done for the day, so I'll get to it tomorrow.