Gleech's Art Shop! (Re-made)

Started by Gleech, May 15, 2009, 03:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

Schooly means... something thats like school...?

It's not a word :P

Anyway I'm starting the order now, it may be a few hours... (I'm not good with sprite sheets XD)

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Gleech

If you want to take this job, you can... staff can feel free to take jobs, just PM me so I don't waste time on it when you'll be doing it.

I've started the sheet, and I'm almost done recoloring/adding shirt/pants... I'm dont for the day... I've been working on this for like 4 hours, and I'm still not done... I have to finish recoloring/adding shirt/pants to the final sprites, then delete the second tails of all of them... -.-'

I'm done for now, I have like an hour left before I have to go to bed, and I'd like to do something other than work :P

Edit: FINISHED!

Yes he's wearing pants, they're dark blue, I didn't put much detail, but this was a massive order... the blank spots are where I cut out sprites, since they weren't needed. I tried to work out the hidden white spots, but if you find some, tell me...

skyrus5150

hey i want a sonic advance style srptie sheet of skyrus the hedgehog... my fanchar.

here he is

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Gleech

Quote from: kilerdad on May 20, 2009, 01:11:32 AM
hey i want a sonic advance style srptie sheet of skyrus the hedgehog... my fanchar.

here he is

Ok, but just be prepared to wait a few days, I'm worn out from the previous one...
Quote from: DarkShadow on May 20, 2009, 12:56:01 AM
It looks jpegish....
Well, it's not, tails is brown because I recolored him... This sheet is a .bmp, no where NEAR jpeg

skyrus5150

Quote from: Gleech on May 20, 2009, 03:17:05 AM
Ok, but just be prepared to wait a few days, I'm worn out from the previous one.

no problem.. and howmany days.?

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Tavy

could you make me one more hand drawing, please? I like your style, big heads, small neck and no shoes. Could you please hand-draw Lula and the Fat Otter? (Chriss) XD
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

Gleech

Quote from: DarkShadow on May 20, 2009, 09:21:33 AM
Open the sheet in another window,it says jpeg.
Whatever >_> (It's not Jpeg)
Quote from: Sîlva on May 20, 2009, 06:01:45 AM
could you make me one more hand drawing, please? I like your style, big heads, small neck and no shoes. Could you please hand-draw Lula and the Fat Otter? (Chriss) XD
I'm sorry, that's just too much, I'm stressing about school and making sprite sheets, the last thing I need is TWO pictures to draw... I'll do it over summer break (Yeah... I'm like the last kid in the US to not be on break T_T)... Plus, the style is called Chibi, that kind runs through our family. Mine is like a Normal style of drawing, with a hint of chibi...
Quote from: kilerdad on May 20, 2009, 03:41:58 AM

no problem.. and howmany days.?
EDIT: None:

I saw a little brown, so I made the darkest color, brown... (Unless that was black... I can edit it...) I was really lazy doing this, so sorry it isnt too great :/

Tip: Paint is best to recolor in, look up some recolor tips on google...

Please, staff, you weren't hired to be up there on the "Staff:" section... staff isn't a thing to sign up for and sit back and get paid... a staff is a group of people that help the owner... I understand if you're too busy, but please try and take some orders! If you want to take an order, just please feel free to send me a PM saying you'll take the job. Life is getting stressful for me and my family, so I might not be on enough to take all the orders...

SonicFan47

Quote from: Gleech on May 20, 2009, 02:35:35 PM
Please, staff, you weren't hired to be up there on the "Staff:" section... staff isn't a thing to sign up for and sit back and get paid... a staff is a group of people that help the owner... I understand if you're too busy, but please try and take some orders! If you want to take an order, just please feel free to send me a PM saying you'll take the job. Life is getting stressful for me and my family, so I might not be on enough to take all the orders...
Sorry, Gleech.
I'll try to do more.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

JetTheHawk

Can you make a userbar that says "Fastest Thing Alive" wiht a pic of Jet riding his Type-J Please.
NO SIGNATURE

SonicFan47

Quote from: JetTheHawk on May 20, 2009, 03:59:28 PM
Can you make a userbar that says "Fastest Thing Alive" wiht a pic of Jet riding his Type-J Please.
Sure thing, jet.
I'll get on that one.
Do you want it as a GIF or is one that isn't okay (as in, it would be a PNG or JPEG)?
Sig attempt #7!

JetTheHawk

Quote from: SonicFan47 on May 20, 2009, 04:23:30 PM
Sure thing, jet.
I'll get on that one.
Do you want it as a GIF or is one that isn't okay (as in, it would be a PNG or JPEG)?
Yeah i want it as a gif
NO SIGNATURE

SonicFan47

Sig attempt #7!

skyrus5150

LOVE THE SPRITE SHEET GLEECH BUT ITS A LITTLE BIT OF TOO MUCH YELLOW.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

damnhedge

can you pleaz make a a ting that you have in the botem in a messge

skyrus5150

yayy darkshadow

i want the yellow in a lighter form.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd