The SZ flash FINISHED!!

Started by Jordan teh Echidna, August 17, 2009, 04:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SonicFan47

Quote from: JetTheHawk on August 17, 2009, 11:24:34 AM
Now annoyinglad i dont want you to fight in here
I don't think he will.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Super Empra

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

annoyinglad

I kinda saw me being the bad guy in this coming... But yeah, I got a chuckle out of some of this. The John, not Sonic thing was nice. I'm actually kinda glad that I was the bad guy for once in my life. Every other media I've ever been in, I'm the hero. It gets old. Nice job mikey.

Also, only Draco can pwn me, she is the only one powerful enough... besides John. >:D

Super Empra

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 17, 2009, 11:28:40 AM
Also, only Draco can pwn me, she is the only one powerful enough... besides John. >:D

i know jet is gonna reply to that

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

annoyinglad

Quote from: Super Empra on August 17, 2009, 11:31:16 AM
i know jet is gonna reply to that

And -5 me or something for saying it...

blazerh44

Nice flash! But you forgot someone.....

YOU FORGOT ME!!!!!

jkid101094

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 17, 2009, 04:02:12 PM
Nice flash! But you forgot someone.....

YOU FORGOT ME!!!!!
And me...which reminds me...I never made that sprite comic...oh screw it... :D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

blazerh44

And I suppose it's kinda mean to A-Lad. He's not that bad honestly

SuperSonic23

lol I fly 8D

And wut's with me saying that A-Lad's almost a mod lol? I'm the one who started that lol
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

annoyinglad

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on August 17, 2009, 05:21:05 PM
lol I fly 8D

And wut's with me saying that A-Lad's almost a mod lol? I'm the one who started that lol

I don't really get how me becoming mod would be a bad thing... I think Mikey just doesn't like the idea that I've been back for such a short time and already have so many posts. Whereas he's been here for so much longer than I've been back and has much less...

Oh BTW, I think this topic alone is what cause me to go down by 5 karma today. Lol, nice plan Mikey. I knew you'd find someway to keep me from being mod. If you can's stop the posts, stop the karma. Interesting tactic.

Jordan teh Echidna

1. Thanks for taking it so nicely A-lad +1 it was only just for fun.
2. and uhh...i think i know ur karma prob, well yesterday b4 i submitted teh flash i said my bro could look around sonic zone, and i said there's this member called a-lad who posts alot, and Jet who's my friend, and John's the owner, well he told me he pressed the red arrow on you as much as he could and he pressed the green one for jet *he didnt know where john was lol* and i asked him how many times?! he said 5 times and i said he can't so on SZ anymore except from his own account, Blitz, where he cant do karma yet XD so im so sorry about that >.<
Pesterchum = sirJayden

annoyinglad

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 17, 2009, 07:42:31 PM
1. Thanks for taking it so nicely A-lad +1 it was only just for fun.
2. and uhh...i think i know ur karma prob, well yesterday b4 i submitted teh flash i said my bro could look around sonic zone, and i said there's this member called a-lad who posts alot, and Jet who's my friend, and John's the owner, well he told me he pressed the red arrow on you as much as he could and he pressed the green one for jet *he didnt know where john was lol* and i asked him how many times?! he said 5 times and i said he can't so on SZ anymore except from his own account, Blitz, where he cant do karma yet XD so im so sorry about that >.<
1. Thanks Mikey, I appreciate it! Can't wait for more (flashes, not karma)!
2. I fear for my life... I wish there was a way to block him from my karma... Sorry for suspecting you. I'm just a bit uneasy right now... But there's no excuse for how I was acting. I apologize.

Hakudamashi

What,I'm not good enough >:C

nice flash btw,I see no real harm was done  :D
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

annoyinglad

Quote from: Windlessusher on August 17, 2009, 10:10:01 PM
What,I'm not good enough >:C

nice flash btw,I see no real harm was done  :D

Cause there was none.

So Mikey, any ideas for a sequel?

Jordan teh Echidna

1. Wind you can tell me how u wanna look in it.

2. Yup i'm making the sequel in 2 hours :3

You can give me ideas for who the evil person could be x3
Pesterchum = sirJayden