SonicROMs Sig Shop

Started by annoyinglad, August 28, 2009, 10:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

annoyinglad

CURRENT TEAM MEMBERS:

Dracoslythe
Shadic90[/size]

Hello everyone of SonicROMs, new and old. This topic is now here to allow you to more easily request a sig from any of us on the team. Simply follow these instructions to request a sig from us:

1. Browse through all of our posts to view our "Sig Portfolios."
-- These will allow you to choose who's style you like best.
2. After choosing who you would like to make your sig, post a reply stating who you would like to do it.
-- Also include all characters and other details you want on your sig to be made.
3. Don't be vague.
-- There are a lot of ways we can make these and we each specialize in our own style. Make sure you give us enough detail, but don't get too specific. We need a basic idea to work with. Ex: If you want Sonic characters in your sig, then tell us whether you would like it in art pictures or 3D Character Model images.
4. Provide source files for Fan Characters.
-- If you want us to use fan characters, please provide an image for use. If you don't, we will likely be unwilling to make one for you, that's not what this shop is for. Also, if your image is unsatisfactory in quality or size, we may ask you to remake it in better quality/size. We're doing this for free, so don't expect us to do all of the work you should have already done in preparation.
5. Try to contact us in an efficient way.
-- Each of the teams main posts will contain their Sig Portfolio, any information they wish to convey, and the list of requests they are currently working on. If your name is not on there, or there is any other type of concern, contact us in the best way possible. The recommended method is through Private Messages.
6. Wait Patiently!
-- Please realize that we all have lives as well and that we work hard on these. If we don't have it within few days of time, please check to make sure you're on the list of requests. Also check the others lists, if we are too busy or have too many requests already, we may have to transfer you to another member of the team. Don't just PM us every few minutes asking about it, it will be completed when we can get it done.

Order Form

Style:  *username of who is wanted to make the sig go here.  leave blank if it doesn't matter*
Pictures:  *links to pictures here.  leave blank if no specific pictures are wanted*
Theme:  *like, firey, or a certain color scheme, etc etc

Dracoslythe's Portfolio:

Most sigs won't be this bright.  I kinda overdid this one rofl

Anyone from here down is older, but I can try to recreate the style if wanted rofl

And one example of Paint.Net work, rofl  (I know, this makes 6)

Shadic90's Portfolio:

SonicFan47's Portfolio:

ShaowsOfSilver's Portfolio:

CURRENT WORK LISTINGS:

Dracoslythe

Shadic90

SonicFan47

ShadowsOfSilver

SonicFan47

Can I sign up?
I can't do quite as much as you guys with Photoshop, but that's why I have to work harder at it! Ha Ha!
Seriously, though, Count me in? (Please?)
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

JetTheHawk

Quote from: SonicFan47 on August 28, 2009, 02:02:36 PM
Can I sign up?
I can't do quite as much as you guys with Photoshop, but that's why I have to work harder at it! Ha Ha!
yes you can.
NO SIGNATURE

SonicFan47

Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

JetTheHawk

Quote from: SonicFan47 on August 28, 2009, 02:14:45 PM
Nifty.
I'm-a go edit in my portfolio now.
kk

since this is the main sig shop for soniczone, stickied
NO SIGNATURE

Dracoslythe

ChaosMaster

can I put up a request?

Can someone make a sig however you like generally, but with a Sonic v Knuckles theme, have it say ChaosMaster, and SVip?

Sig made by ShadowsofSilver

Visit me on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSnake753

ShadowsOfSilver

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 28, 2009, 02:46:13 PM
Haha, I really like the Arceus and the second Mephiles one.  C:

Oh, A-Lad, I PM'd you my "portfolio"  ^ - ^

:3 Thanks. And you helped me a ton with yer tut, that's how I make em now. Those were my newest, btw :3.

Edit: Thx jet.

Edit 2: I will ChaosMaster

GAH EDIT DANG 3...: I knew I forgot one. -goes to upload it-

The Meph's back in da hawz

annoyinglad

Quote from: SonicFan47 on August 28, 2009, 02:02:36 PM
Can I sign up?

Considering I had already asked you too, of course.

Quote from: JetTheHawk on August 28, 2009, 02:15:48 PM
kk

since this is the main sig shop for soniczone, stickied

Thanks Jet, that will help a lot!  ;D

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on August 28, 2009, 02:38:40 PM
Count me in.

PORTFOLIO (since I don't have one already roflmbo):

Ok, thanks for the submission. I'll add you to the list since I've seen your work before, and it is high quality stuff...

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 28, 2009, 02:46:13 PM
Haha, I really like the Arceus and the second Mephiles one.  C:

Oh, A-Lad, I PM'd you my "portfolio"  ^ - ^

Got it and added it.

Quote from: JetTheHawk on August 28, 2009, 02:46:52 PM
ur in

Jet, could you please keep the adding to a minimum? I just don't want the list to be half the members. Just the ones that are good at this stuff... and me.

Quote from: ChaosMaster on August 28, 2009, 02:47:54 PM
can I put up a request?

Can someone make a sig however you like generally, but with a Sonic v Knuckles theme, have it say ChaosMaster, and SVip?

Of course.

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on August 28, 2009, 02:48:17 PM

:3 Thanks. And you helped me a ton with yer tut, that's how I make em now. Those were my newest, btw :3.

Edit: Thx jet.

Edit 2: I will ChaosMaster

GAH EDIT DANG 3...: I knew I forgot one. -goes to upload it-

Ok, thanks for the offer.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 28, 2009, 02:57:37 PM
Considering I had already asked you too, of course.

Thanks Jet, that will help a lot!  ;D

Ok, thanks for the submission. I'll add you to the list since I've seen your work before, and it is high quality stuff...

Got it and added it.

Jet, could you please keep the adding to a minimum? I just don't want the list to be half the members. Just the ones that are good at this stuff... and me.

Of course.

Ok, thanks for the offer.
mkays lol

Post Merge: August 28, 2009, 07:02:27 PM

lol i edited it a little
NO SIGNATURE

annoyinglad

Quote from: JetTheHawk on August 28, 2009, 02:59:31 PM
mkays lol

Post Merge: August 28, 2009, 07:02:27 PM

lol i edited it a little

Yeah, I noticed, it erased my edits... I fixed it though. I just need to add the listings now, so everyone can keep track of who's working on who's sig.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 28, 2009, 03:06:23 PM
Yeah, I noticed, it erased my edits... I fixed it though. I just need to add the listings now, so everyone can keep track of who's working on who's sig.
O.O, it did? O-o, well .. thats wierdlol

I'll be making moar sigs our of boredom and putting it up XP
NO SIGNATURE

Dracoslythe

And I see that you've been commenting on my portfolio too, Jet.  That's not very professional, in my honest opinion.
But who cares about opinions, eh?

I think we should just let A-Lad do the editing to the first post, since he IS the one who made the topic, and does know what he wants to add.