Main Menu

Fears

Started by Zero Insanity, November 19, 2009, 04:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

I just remembered what else I fear. I fear while I am driving along I run out of petrol. Thats why I always keep my eye on the fuel gauge and when it's quarter full I go fill up at the nearest station.

Chaos Swissroll

here's some more

Horror games(e.g:resident evil and silent hill)
things that pop up suddenly(cerberus dog from resident evil 1 breaking the glass, lol)
people swearing in a train, i can hear the noise through my earphones, nasty!

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 09, 2009, 03:34:31 PM
Horror games(e.g:resident evil and silent hill)
things that pop up suddenly(cerberus dog from resident evil 1 breaking the glass, lol)

Yeah, like "Saw: The Game"...I saw playthroughs of it, that stuff is true Saw material!

Random popping things also just really catch me off guard too, I hate that.

TheGameNinja

I'm friggin terrified of wasps/bees/etc.

Anything that flies and has a stinger. If someone offered me $1 million to get stung by a hornet, I would probably not do it. I would have to see the cash, no checks. Seriously, I scream like a girl when they come near me. I hate mowing the lawn because they fly around out there all the time in the summer.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 09, 2009, 05:57:53 PM
I'm friggin terrified of wasps/bees/etc.

Anything that flies and has a stinger. If someone offered me $1 million to get stung by a hornet, I would probably not do it. I would have to see the cash, no checks. Seriously, I scream like a girl when they come near me. I hate mowing the lawn because they fly around out there all the time in the summer.
I'm a bit afraid of bees and wasps, but when they appear the teachers just asks us to calm down, they somehow don't seem to affect me.
Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on December 09, 2009, 03:45:13 PM
Yeah, like "Saw: The Game"...I saw playthroughs of it, that stuff is true Saw material!

Random popping things also just really catch me off guard too, I hate that.

Well, here's one good example for a horror game startle.

Now you wouldn't believe that there aren't zombies in closets! :P
Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 08, 2009, 08:58:12 PM
I'm surprised I didn't reply to this thread. :P

Anyway I agree with some of the things in that list, for me. I have a phobia of snails and slugs, yucky slimey things. I also hate water I am always scared of drowning. That was because when I was 5 at a swimming pool some older kids thought it was funny to try and force my head underwater they were bullying me.

I don't mind heights as long as I am in something safe like a cherry picker (I am trained to operate cherry pickers.) I don't like ladders however. :-[
I was done the same before, it's just my brother. :(

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 10, 2009, 01:42:53 AMI was done the same before, it's just my brother. :(

I think it's sick how people do that, I can never go out to sea even though my dad has just got a boat to restore. :(

I also fear when I see those lights on my car when driving. :-[ (except the "BRAKE" light, that just means that I have the handbrake on).

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 10, 2009, 10:21:52 PM
I think it's sick how people do that, I can never go out to sea even though my dad has just got a boat to restore. :(

I also fear when I see those lights on my car when driving. :-[ (except the "BRAKE" light, that just means that I have the handbrake on).
Well I'm too young to drive so I never experienced that :P

But now I can swim! :D

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 10, 2009, 11:19:22 PM
Well I'm too young to drive so I never experienced that :P

But now I can swim! :D
I can stay in a swimming pool in the shallow end, kinda embarrassing and I am fine at the beach when I am very close to the shore, we have lots of shark attacks here which adds to my fear. :P

Well, my car didn't really break down or anything :P On a car, when you turn the key onto the ON position, those lights come on, and when you start the engine they go off after a few seconds. The 'BRAKE' light stays on until you turn off the handbrake. the other lights light up if you turn off the engine and go back to the ON position, or if the engine stalls. They also light up if theres a fault, ie the battery symbol lights up if theres a flat battery or the engine cannot charge the battery. :P

Popcorn Butter

Spiders, anything lurking in the dark, the dark itself isn't scary and I am also afraid of really loud noises (yeah ridiculous I know).

NiGHTS

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 10, 2009, 10:21:52 PM

O: i was out shopping with my mum and the light came on for "engine/ignition problems/failure" and i was like "mum theres something wrong with the engine" and she just tells me to shut up

and we keep doing that for 10 minutes and the next time we went to go shopping i was liek "mum get the freaking car fixed before it blows up and we are completely bijiggered >:C"

sonicmaddave

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 11, 2009, 10:04:29 PM
O: i was out shopping with my mum and the light came on for "engine/ignition problems/failure" and i was like "mum theres something wrong with the engine" and she just tells me to shut up

and we keep doing that for 10 minutes and the next time we went to go shopping i was liek "mum get the freaking car fixed before it blows up and we are completely bijiggered >:C"
D: my first ever car had a serious engine fault and when driving along it made a little beep, but I didn't think anything of it, and then out of nowhere was this massive BANG and some smoke was coming out of it I was so frightened the whole thing was gonna explode. >:U

Jordan teh Echidna

My biggest fear was when i was in Egypt. We were taking a coach across a VERY high narrow road on a SUPER high mountain. About right near the top, there was a car heading towards us and we had to go around it, we almost tipped off the EDGE!!!

My closest time to death was when i was like 7, i was in America and i was in a swimming pool behind the hotel i was in. I walked over to the deep end to get the stray beach ball but i slipped and fell underwater, and i floated right smack bang in the middle of the deep end (i couldn't swim at this time). My breath was running out and i could just barely see my dad slowly trying to run to me. Eventually i ran out of breath but i woke up in my bedroom and found out my dad CPR'd me.

One that was scary for my mum was, she was driving home after shopping, and my bro said "mum the car behind us had smoke coming out of it!" my mum told him to shush. Then he said "mu there's fire coming out the car!" she looked and saw it, then she drove REAL fast and my lil' bro was crying.
The car eventually exploded... xD
Pesterchum = sirJayden

ChaosDazer

A car exploded?

Pffft, so does that mean you saw it? I'd be pretty freaked.
witty sig caption

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 12, 2009, 01:39:21 AM
A car exploded?

Pffft, so does that mean you saw it?
I didn't see it but my mum, lil' bro and lil's sis did.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

ChaosDazer

=O
My biggest fear was when I fell into a deep end of the pool. I was about 5 and couldn't swim. I woke up in Hospital.
witty sig caption