Main Menu

Fears

Started by Zero Insanity, November 19, 2009, 04:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 12, 2009, 01:44:52 AM
=O
My biggest fear was when I fell into a deep end of the pool. I was about 5 and couldn't swim. I woke up in Hospital.
Wow thats sad. :(

Water is my biggest fear. :( I don't mind swimming pools if it isn't too big, or beaches where its not too deep and when the water is calm however.

NiGHTS

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 14, 2009, 02:08:48 AM
Wow thats sad. :(

Water is my biggest fear. :( I don't mind swimming pools if it isn't too big, or beaches where its not too deep and when the water is calm however.

wow my biggest fears lightning and you love lightning

your biggest fears water and i love swimming O:

between the two of us we have everything sussed xD

sonicmaddave

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 14, 2009, 09:57:22 AM
wow my biggest fears lightning and you love lightning

your biggest fears water and i love swimming O:

between the two of us we have everything sussed xD
are we long lost relations or something? XD

Fiamonder

Uhm, to be honest, i cant remember anything that i find really scary, guess i'll just have to think..

I went on a vacation to Egypt when i was 7. I was already going into the water (sea) with my brother, and i saw some waves coming. Those waves became bigger and 1 became bigger then me, and i was gone (i couldn't swim). So i couldn't breath, i almost passed out, but i somehow managed to go back to the beach just in time. Everybody noticed that i was gone, but they didn't believe me. Im not afraid of water after that though. I love swimming :D

..but still, i still become mad if i think about it.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

jman

I fear being alone deep in the woods at night all by myself trust me there are things out there that will tear you lim from lim!

Who doesn't love Knuckles
1. He is cool
2. He is strong
3. He is brave

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: jman on December 16, 2009, 01:17:33 PM
I fear being alone deep in the woods at night all by myself trust me there are things out there that will tear you lim from lim!
Yeah, that's really scary.

Plus if you are in woods that have a lot of trees, you might die there as you run out of oxygen and trees don't give oxygen.

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 16, 2009, 11:53:26 PM

Plus if you are in woods that have a lot of trees, you might die there as you run out of oxygen and trees don't give oxygen.
weren't trees the ones that change  carbon dioxid into oxigen? I was in the forest this summer and you can't see other things than trees there, and I wasn't sick or anything after then

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Ioshyriku on December 17, 2009, 12:01:07 AM
weren't trees the ones that change  carbon dioxid into oxigen? I was in the forest this summer and you can't see other things than trees there, and I wasn't sick or anything after then
I'm not sure, but I've heard that on the news.

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 17, 2009, 12:02:57 AM
I'm not sure, but I've heard that on the news.
still I know that people can sufocate from to much oxigen

117EWAN

my mom told me to get the londry and take it to the londry room (i lived in a hotel a the time) so i was walking and i saw a man with a shiny thing in his hand heding to the front desk (were my mom was)  As i got done with the clodes i herd a gun shot and i looked out seeing the man walking my way,All i thout was
HOLY CRAP WHAT HAPEND OMG :o. I ran back in the londry room and shut the door 4 like a hour.

but later i found out that the man was just paying rent and the sound wasnt a gunshot

but it was still the scary thing i hav bean throw :'(

runegames

i think from exams

TranceRaver83

I'm afraid of what happens when we die.  There's so many possibilities, that it just screws with your brain when you think of it.

Only thing im physically scared of is walking down a dark alley at night. 

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 19, 2009, 04:49:41 PM
I don't have explanations.  I just hate these things;

heights
knives (yet I carry two and a razor around at all times...)
needles (yet I've been poked with them every day since I was 6 >_>)
and a few other things.  .-.
Those.
Quotevacuum cleaners
May I ask why?

Also...the human mind scares me the most...wait...didn't I already post that here?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

im afraid of creepy-crawlies... i cannot lie.

but its the only thing, im not afraid of anything else really.

Taz

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 09, 2009, 03:34:31 PM
here's some more

Horror games(e.g:resident evil and silent hill)
things that pop up suddenly(cerberus dog from resident evil 1 breaking the glass, lol)
people swearing in a train, i can hear the noise through my earphones, nasty!

Psh. I <3 horror games.

Anyways, Horses, the dark, monsters, killers, heights, etc etc etc.
I'm not afraid of death...I just don't want to be there when it happens.