The worst thing that has happened to me... O_O

Started by Xyno76, February 22, 2010, 12:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xyno76

when i was continuing my flash movie... my usb drive corrupted for a sec and removed my movie!  :'(
i worked on it for so long and now its gone! i still have the .exe and the swf version though, but no fla file, so i have to start all over again, hopefully with better edits...
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD

TheGameNinja

I know the feeling. I edited a 10 minute AMV once (long AMV is LONG!!), only for it to refuse to save in the format I made it in. I had to start all over. ANd then, YouTube had the gall to pull it for copyright! It took me a month to make the thing and it took me almost a year to get the okay from YouTube. DX As soon as I get a bank account I am SO switching to blip.tv. They'll actually give me a cut of the advertizing profit they make off of my videos.

Xyno76

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 22, 2010, 05:11:00 PM
I know the feeling. I edited a 10 minute AMV once (long AMV is LONG!!), only for it to refuse to save in the format I made it in. I had to start all over. ANd then, YouTube had the gall to pull it for copyright! It took me a month to make the thing and it took me almost a year to get the okay from YouTube. DX As soon as I get a bank account I am SO switching to blip.tv. They'll actually give me a cut of the advertizing profit they make off of my videos.
O_o wow that must have been real hard to go through...
well at least i'm making ny "copy/remake" of my old one a lot faster, due to when i started my movie, it took a long time to make cuz of grounding, but now since i am not that much grounded (XD) i am gettin it done a lot more faster  ;D
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD