Help me win a free pass to an anime convention!!

Started by TheGameNinja, April 07, 2010, 08:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

There's an anime convention I'm planning on going to and they're holding a contest to get people on their forums.

Just go join the Hama-Con forums: http://hama-con.com/forums/index.php

Then, post in my thread saying that I referred you: http://hama-con.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=25&sid=03dd4dd2d0a0890466a696c76ae195b6

If I get the most referrals, I'll get a 3-day pass to the con!!

Make sure to do it before April 30!!

Joining the forum DOES NOT mean that you are registering for the convention, so don't think that you have to pay or anything. This would be awesome if you guys could help me win!!

shadowDOESrock

TheGameNinja

Here's my MAL. It is nowhere NEAR complete, and I haven't updated in awhile, but here ya go. :3
http://myanimelist.net/profile/TheGameNinja

Anyway, remember, people! Register for their forum and post in my thread that I referred you!!

TranceRaver83

Doctor Sexy helped you win a free pass to an anime convention!!

TheGameNinja

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on April 07, 2010, 12:08:30 PM
Doctor Sexy helped you win a free pass to an anime convention!!
Thanks!! Three more and I'll qualify. XD

I'm in the lead at least... but no one else is playing yet. XD

TranceRaver83

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 07, 2010, 12:00:51 PM
Here's my MAL. It is nowhere NEAR complete, and I haven't updated in awhile, but here ya go. :3
http://myanimelist.net/profile/TheGameNinja
Wow, thats alot.  I've only watched The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya  and Death Note, and i dont even think i ever finished them. 
Anyway, remember, people! Register for their forum and post in my thread that I referred you!!

TheGameNinja

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on April 07, 2010, 01:17:26 PM
Wow, thats alot.  I've only watched The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya  and Death Note, and i dont even think i ever finished them. 
Death Note is very meh after the halfway point, but Haruhi is very good. You should finish it. :3

TranceRaver83

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 07, 2010, 02:02:43 PM
Death Note is very meh after the halfway point, but Haruhi is very good. You should finish it. :3
Alright, downloading it from Demonoid right now.

TheGameNinja

Okay, folks. Some incentive.

Here's what I can offer if you go post in that thread:

+1 Karma
subscribe (and/or friend) on YouTube
friend on Facebook
follow on Twitter
watch on deviantART (I'll join your group if you have one)
friend on MyAnimeList
invite to Google Wave (I was invited and I can invite 30 people. I'm not so sure what it really is though. XD)
heck, I'll make you into a Yu-Gi-Oh!/Pokemon card

Once you've posted, send me a message here with the link to what you want me to add you on and your email if you want the Google Wave thing. Also, tell me if you want yourself trading card'd, and if so, which kind. :3

C'mon people, I need 3 more just to qualify and someone is already tied with me!!

Dracoslythe

Don't want anything, but I done did it~ you winning that pass would be reward enough for me.  :3
Good luck, sweetie~  :3

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 08, 2010, 09:39:20 AM
Don't want anything, but I done did it~ you winning that pass would be reward enough for me.  :3
Thanks!!

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 08, 2010, 09:39:20 AM
Same. :3
Because I'm just cool like that. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hyper Shadow 00

I want you to win too!!!

Im gonna help by posting as soon as i finish this post ;D

Post Merge: April 09, 2010, 02:59:56 PM

Quote from: Hyper Shadow 00 on April 09, 2010, 08:50:49 AM
I want you to win too!!!

Ok i posted!!! The Username was matova9 ;D
Mew is awesome

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Hyper Shadow 00 on April 09, 2010, 08:50:49 AM
I want you to win too!!!

Post Merge: April 09, 2010, 02:59:56 PM

Ok i posted!!! The Username was matova9 ;D
Thank you!!

Now, if my brother's post counts, I'm qualified. Otherwise I need one more. Either way, more referrals couldn't hurt!!

Hyper Shadow 00

Mew is awesome

TheGameNinja

C'mon folks, there's more competition now. And the deadline is creeping closer!!

It'd be great if I could get three more people to post. Or how about everyone here lends me a hand.

Please, everyone. I would be eternally grateful!!

It will only take you 5 minutes to register and post and then you never have to go to the forum again.

ENDragoon

I've posted buddy :D, I don't want anything, just bring back good stories from the convention, take some pics etc. XD
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

TheGameNinja

Quote from: ENJACKAL on April 14, 2010, 01:33:31 PM
I've posted buddy :D, I don't want anything, just bring back good stories from the convention, take some pics etc. XD
Thank you! I've at least qualified, now!

By the way! I REALLY need you guys' help!! My main competition has over a thousand subscribers on YouTube so I need EVERYONE I CAN GET!!! Tell your friends, call in favors, anything!!

Dracoslythe

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 14, 2010, 01:44:14 PM
Thank you! I've at least qualified, now!

By the way! I REALLY need you guys' help!! My main competition has over a thousand subscribers on YouTube so I need EVERYONE I CAN GET!!! Tell your friends, call in favors, anything!!
I posted a journal on DA about a week ago, but I'm not sure if anyone really bothered looking...^ - ^;
I can try other places, too :3

ENDragoon

Is there any way to chain mail the entire forum to tell them about this? cuz I think everyone will want to help the game ninja xD
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 14, 2010, 02:23:11 PM
I posted a journal on DA about a week ago, but I'm not sure if anyone really bothered looking...^ - ^;
I can try other places, too :3
Thanks! I forgot about DA. I'll go post a new journal on my page. I haven't posted one in almost a year, so I guess it's about time. XD

Not sure if anyone watches me, so I don't know if anyone will see it, but better to try than not! :D

ENDragoon

I still think chainmailing the forum is a good idea

TheGameNinja

I just checked and I'm losing now. D:

Please post, folks.

Also, guys, please don't make multiple accounts. They're watching for that. No one's done it yet, but I'm just letting you know. :3

ENDragoon

we should chain mail the forum members for help

TheGameNinja

:-[

I'm in 2nd place, but 1st has 3 pages of replies already. I'm really gonna need help you guys.

Gleech

*Poooooooke*

Posted : )

Good luck : )

I bet no one could guess which one was me

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Shadow26

TheGameNinja