Main Menu

Insomnia T.T

Started by Zonic10, May 16, 2010, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zonic10

I can't sleep when I want to. Sure it's convenient for staying up to do homework at 1 and curfew days for me are over T.T. Who would have thought sleep was this vital? ._.

willton7

i feel the same way dood...-.-

jkid101094

Quote from: Zonic10 on May 16, 2010, 11:00:32 AM
I can't sleep when I want to. Sure it's convenient for staying up to do homework at 1 and curfew days for me are over T.T. Who would have thought sleep was this vital? ._.
Oh god. >.<
I've been taking sleeping pills. Have no idea where the hell they went though. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I myself can stay up all hours of the night, but the second the light outside starts getting that blue-tint of the coming sun, I can't keep myself awake (with the exception of when I'm running of sugar, caffeine, and adrenaline like Christmas or the night of a convention). But no matter when I fall asleep, I CANNOT get up in the morning. I could fall asleep at 6 the night before and STILL not be able to get up at 7. It's been that way all my life. XD

Fiamonder

Quote from: TheGameNinja on May 16, 2010, 09:19:31 PM
I myself can stay up all hours of the night, but the second the light outside starts getting that blue-tint of the coming sun, I can't keep myself awake (with the exception of when I'm running of sugar, caffeine, and adrenaline like Christmas or the night of a convention). But no matter when I fall asleep, I CANNOT get up in the morning. I could fall asleep at 6 the night before and STILL not be able to get up at 7. It's been that way all my life. XD

This, is exactly like my case.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

willton7

you should force your body to sleep at the time you want, then you will build up a sleep pattern

Snooky

I feel the pain of everyone in this topic.
I feel the pain of every insomniac who spends countless hours awake when they would rather be sleeping.
But most of all, I feel the pain of the Game Ninja.

But not Willton7. Willton7 is a fag.

Also, it's 5:46 in the morning and I was up all night watching Inuyasha and programming. Time to sleep through school.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on May 17, 2010, 04:45:22 AM
This, is exactly like my case.

Mine too, although if I have work in the morning THEN I can wake up, only with an alarm clock that is. ._.

chet

i would see a doctor on this. some advice  :)
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

Snooky

Quote from: chet on June 08, 2010, 05:10:09 PM
i would see a doctor on this. some advice  :)
I just did.

hyper

Quote from: Zonic10 on May 16, 2010, 11:00:32 AM
thats my case as well its really hard to go to sleep some times but i find if you play a ds at full brightness you will start to get really tired and fall a sleep

chet

Quote from: Snooky on June 08, 2010, 05:11:42 PM
I just did.
oh sorry. i only want the best for you, so... like i said, some advice
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯