What keeps you up so late?

Started by Zonic10, May 17, 2010, 04:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zonic10

I dunno forgive friends, I'm kinda wonky from the caffeine and sugar...but I decided to post a random topic... homework and IsOmNiA! are keeping me up... caffeine doesn't do a thing for me xD. What keeps you up? (Hey know that feeling before school begins and you can't sleep?! It's so strange...part of you wants to go to school but another part doesn't... xD. This is awkward I know since summer is coming...) I pulled an all nighter once... and hit my head on the bathtub later that morning xD. I wanna sleep so bad T.T.

Gleech

Right now, it's only 10:48 PM here, so it's not that late, really.

I've pulled an all nighter playing City of Heroes once. I actually didn't WANT to, but I got caught up in a Task Force (A loooooong mission)...

We only had 3 guys (One of them being me) after entering with a team of 8 at around 11 PM... finished at 6 AM...

I really just dont wanna go to bed right now, personally... I might in a bit, but not right now.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

hedgy

It's 6:00AM here, I just woke up 5:00 to work on my game :D

TranceRaver83

Insomnia :/

I have had a all nighter before playing Counter Strike.  That is a fun game.  I also have with friends, but let's not get into that.

Sonic360

I've pulled an all nighter twice, just for the heck of it, but it kida geets scary after a while...everyone is sleep and you are the on up -gets the chills-

HereAndThere

Anything with caffeine, computer and something fun to do.

Dracoslythe

Y'all got much to learn.  I've pulled COUNTLESS all-nighters.  xD

Usually it's a mix between insomnia, drawing, and chatting.  Sometimes I'll play a game, sometimes, I'll just lay in bed and cuss my guts out cause I'm tired and can't sleep.  At the moment, though, it's trying to get the sketch of the first part of a picture done.  And it's coming along quite nicely, too.  I just can't draw his hand.  ^ - ^'

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on May 18, 2010, 04:47:53 PM

Usually it's a mix between insomnia, drawing, and chatting.  Sometimes I'll play a game, sometimes, I'll just lay in bed and cuss my guts out cause I'm tired and can't sleep.  At the moment, though, it's trying to get the sketch of the first part of a picture done.  And it's coming along quite nicely, too.  I just can't draw his hand.  ^ - ^'
Same, but it's just making more tired, and more pissed that I can't sleep. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

what keeps me awake????? this forum.

linka8

Computers. I stay up late on them, and then, at 5:00, I awake and get back on.

hypershadow09

computers playing kingdom hearts final 2 final mix or any other game like final fantasy or just cause i feel like it plus i needs some PRONZ and i have energy drinks every now and then. but its gets a bit creepy around 4am cause i hear stuff under my house and plus its witching hour too.

Sig made by A-lad

TranceRaver83

Y'all got much to learn.  I've pulled COUNTLESS all-nighters.  xD

Usually it's a mix between insomnia, drawing, and chatting.  Sometimes I'll play a game, sometimes, I'll just lay in bed and cuss my guts out cause I'm tired and can't sleep.  At the moment, though, it's trying to get the sketch of the first part of a picture done.  And it's coming along quite nicely, too.  I just can't draw his hand.  ^ - ^'
I rarely pull all nighters.  Usually pass out at around 4-5.  But Friday, i will be up all night :)...

SonicPeRsOn123

Its a four day weekend so im pulling an all-nighter put sometimes when its like ten i feel sleepy but i can still somewhat stay awake pretty awkward.  :o

Post Merge: May 27, 2010, 10:22:05 PM

yawn ..... finnaly

Post Merge: May 27, 2010, 10:25:55 PM

yawn

Chop

I can only stay up all night if I have a really fun game to play, or Co Op with a friend.

Proto_Blaze

Alma Wade... the best time to play horror games is late at night when your mind screws with you

Super Sonic Boom

The forum basically, I moderate it and I just enjoy what random blurbs come up during the night.
Steam and MSN also help keep me up, between gaming and chatting...it's all in the fun!

Hakudamashi

My personal schedule
I try to go to bed b4 3:00am
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TranceRaver83

YOUTUBE KingDominoF

Fiamonder

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on July 15, 2010, 03:28:26 AM
Modding SADX actually.

<.<

>.>

Nothing's really wrong with that, I wish I could do that good! XD

Firestar36

SonicLover25

I'm MAJORLY with Draco here!I've pulled all-nighters doing countless things!Fanfiction,Comics,Sonic X(Don't even say it...),video games,and anything else you can think of(But don't be getting any ideas...).

RedBlastie

Lol The week ago I ate too much coloclate and cola cuz of my birthday and I were up for 32 hours! And my parents were angry cuz I ate chocolate too much xD
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Afro7hundr

darkness shadow

you guys, roleplay, and stubboness. nuff sed
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Skyle369

Fiamonder

nothing at the moment. I wish that I didn't have any problems with getting me to sleep though...

darkyellowz

useably playing games, if not that, then i guess skype.

darkness shadow

Quote from: Up²Room on October 29, 2010, 12:29:57 AM
nothing at the moment. I wish that I didn't have any problems with getting me to sleep though...
don't we all... i don't drift of that easily either...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Fiamonder

Quote from: Darkness Shadow on October 29, 2010, 02:00:13 AM
don't we all... i don't drift of that easily either...

well, I've had my whole life sleeping problems...

darkness shadow

Quote from: Up²Room on October 29, 2010, 02:26:05 AM
well, I've had my whole life sleeping problems...
so have i, lol apparently my parent used to have one hell of a job getting me of to sleep when i was a baby XD
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Ravenfreak

The internet no joke. :\ I browse every forum I am a member of until I get tired, but sometimes I play video games and they keep me up.

sonicxxx

Sonic games!!
i need 2 finish the whole game before i can sleep :/

DiamondLeon

To be prefectly honest, I spend most of the night abusing my DSi~ Playing pretty much until I fall asleep~ ^^; (Good thing I always remember to save~)