Pokemon: Best Wishes

Started by TheGameNinja, August 26, 2010, 07:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

You guys say such bad things about these characters, but watch them become the two most popular people when the show airs. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 29, 2010, 02:14:49 PM
You guys say such bad things about these characters, but watch them become the two most popular people when the show airs. xD
inorite?

EchidnaPower

I'm sorry, but no. Only one character has been requested even after all these years, and that's Misty. This proves that the water-trainer was (and still is) Ash's most popular travel partner.

I love Jesus! Do you?

TheGameNinja

Quote from: EchidnaPower on August 29, 2010, 02:59:27 PM
I'm sorry, but no. Only one character has been requested even after all these years, and that's Misty. This proves that the water-trainer was (and still is) Ash's most popular travel partner.
Hey, if it were up to me I'd put Ash with Brock and Misty every time, but that doesn't mean that these two are automatically going to be bad. I mean, they can't POSSIBLY be worse than Max... right? ...RIGHT?!

EchidnaPower

Quote from: TheGameNinja on August 29, 2010, 03:56:20 PM
Hey, if it were up to me I'd put Ash with Brock and Misty every time, but that doesn't mean that these two are automatically going to be bad. I mean, they can't POSSIBLY be worse than Max... right? ...RIGHT?!

Actually, Max learned from Misty. Where do you think he learned how to yank on Brock's ear whenever he went girl happy?

I love Jesus! Do you?

TheGameNinja

Quote from: EchidnaPower on August 29, 2010, 04:58:52 PM
Actually, Max learned from Misty. Where do you think he learned how to yank on Brock's ear whenever he went girl happy?
So, then... that makes Croagunk... Misty? :C

Hakudamashi

Leave Brock and Misty alone,they got gyms to govern and families to meet >_>
I say we give these 2 new guys a chance
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

EchidnaPower

Quote from: TheGameNinja on August 29, 2010, 05:09:12 PM
So, then... that makes Croagunk... Misty? :C

Heck no. Croagunk's methods are totally different from Misty's.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Nick the Hedgehog

I saw a Copy Pasta on a Theory,this dissolves that theory completely,if you google it,dont blame me,blame your curiosity

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Nick the Hedgehog on August 30, 2010, 01:04:13 AM
I saw a Copy Pasta on a Theory,this dissolves that theory completely,if you google it,dont blame me,blame your curiosity
Theory? What theory? What are you talking about? :V

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Nick the Hedgehog on August 30, 2010, 01:04:13 AM
Elaborate you twisted fiend!
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Nick the Hedgehog

I really dont wanna make pokemon a dark twist right now,if you really want to,PM me,be warned,you will feel very depressed about the theory

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Nick the Hedgehog on August 30, 2010, 03:27:24 PM
I really dont wanna make pokemon a dark twist right now,if you really want to,PM me,be warned,you will feel very depressed about the theory
You mean that thing about Ash being in a coma since the Spearow attacked him in episode 1? Yeah, heard it.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on August 30, 2010, 03:37:04 PM
You mean that thing about Ash being in a coma since the Spearow attacked him in episode 1? Yeah, heard it.
I haven't...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: windlessusher on August 30, 2010, 06:17:24 PM
I haven't...
There's a theory that claims that Ash has been in a coma since he was attacked by the Spearow in episode 1 (and a variation that says that the coma doesn't start until the end of the first season, but I don't know much about that one). It's long and complicated, but it does make a lot of sense, which can be a little creepy when you think about it. I won't go into detail here, but it says that before the Spearow attack, Pokemon are said to be wild and scary or something like that, but afterwards, Pokemon are mostly friendly. And other things, like Brock being created by Ash's adolescent mind to cope with sexual thoughts (remember, if this is true he would be in the coma for a long time), the same stories repeating themselves because his brain can't keep thinking up new things for him to dream, and Team Rocket never catches Pikachu because Ash just doesn't want them to.

I could go on about it, but this isn't really the place. :3