You have just watched your favorite anime show. Now.. which character are you?

Started by xSalashawty, October 01, 2010, 07:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

So, I googled Soul Eater Personality Quiz.. and I ended up being Maka..
Smart and loves her friends a lot. Her weapon is a regular Scythe.I know we have alot of anime fans here, so after you finish a series, google ______ personality test, then take it. Place the character description in italics. :3
if you want-- you can tell me the show too!

kind'a a good way to get to you some of you better (:
day 2:
Patricia Patty Tompson.
She is one half of Death the Kid's Double Team Demon Guns. She is the younger of the two sisters, and the more naïve. Both sisters wear cowgirl (tight sleeveless shirt and cowboy hats) outfits but Patty wears puffy shorts. She has a larger bust size than her sister. She mostly speaks in a sing-song voice. Also, she acts and speaks like a little kid. She says "hullo" and "sowwy", like how a child says "hello" and "sorry". She is so naïve that she thinks everything is all fun and games. She does not take anything seriously, though she has been shown to have an extreme temper. Unlike her sister, Patty enjoys the drama brought on by Kid's perfectionist attitude, though she does cheer him up when he gets down on himself about it. If Kid is not with them, she can use her sister's weapon form and vice versa, though it is slightly less effective than if they would be utilized by Kid. She and her sister collect souls in the magazines of their gun forms. She and her sister used to live on the streets of Brooklyn before being found by Kid. Both Patty and Liz admire Kid's dignified soul, due to the fact that they are from the streets.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.