Anyone else here like cooking?

Started by ~Bubblicious~, November 02, 2010, 04:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Bubblicious~

Cuz I enjoy cooking :3
Some people have been asking about my egg-drop soup lately so here, it's really simple but damn yummy :3

Ingrediants needed

Chicken Bullion (or seasoning packet)
Soy sauce ( 1 - 2 teaspoons)
Ramen (could be made from scratch or bought from store, if from store I suggest the Chicken Flavored Maruchan noodles)
Two eggs
Two cups water (I actually use a lot more, cuz I like mine super soupy)
optional; Lettuce, Celery, Small Habanero Pepper, Shredded Cheese, Pepper

~

After putting water in a small pot, set the heat to high and if you chose to use veggies, go ahead and put those in and wait for it to boil. Once you've got it boiling go ahead and toss the ramen noodles in, along with the flavoring. If you're using chicken bullion, don't use a whole cube, just season to taste. If you used store-brand noodles, once you can use a fork to break the noodles up do so and stir. Now, carefully crack your two eggs and add the egg in, stir while doing so unless you want bigger pieces of egg, if that is the case stir after putting the egg in. Wait about 30 seconds for the egg to cook before you add the soysauce, once the soysauce is in go ahead and turn your heat off and stir. Once that is all done, if you want you could drain some of the broth or put it straight into a bowl. If you wanted to add cheese or sour cream now is the time to do so.
Itadakimasu ;)

So yeah! Share some of your recipes!

CradledEggle

I cook everynow and then but iI only cook BASIC stuff xD. I don't have any original dishes. Lol I cooked last night....STEAK.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

xSalashawty

Uhhh, I'll try.. xD, I can't really handle the egg part.

Slushie in a pouch~

Needed...
Hi-C, Capri Sun, or anything similar
A freezer....

Place the drink in the freezer for about 15-30 minutes or until squishy w/ ice.
then if desired,pour it into a cup by cutting a hole in the product or drink it straight from the thing! :3
-shot- seriously, it actually works

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

I like to cook, but I can't really make anything special. I wish I could, but my family is full of tough critics. xD
I can make a decent chocolate shake, though. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

~Bubblicious~

Orange Julius
~~~~~~~~
Toss some ice, OJ, 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract (or a sccop of vanilla icecream) into a blender and blend it to all hell....or until you can drink it...then it's yummy.

I'm not sure if alcoholic drinks are allowed so I won't go about with anything of that sort until I know for sure, since it isn't advertising it's just saying how to mix 'em.

Jazz Nova

I actually can make a cranberry/milk drink that tastes good... And I don't even like milk!
I make it from a approx. mixture and such...
You need:
Cranberry juice (any kind you want, but preferably a sweet-tasting kind)
Milk

Fill about 1/3 to a little under 1/2 of the glass you're using with milk. Add cranberry juice. You can raise or lower the concentration of milk/cranberry juice if wanted. You can also add things (like fruit and such) to add your own spin.

Mom taught me how to make her Jasmine Rice...
I'll tell that later.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

xSalashawty

Smooth Shake---

Any kind of juice in the same categorys. (milk,water,juice: don't mix em!)
Blender
sweetener
ice

Place all the juices in the blender with ice(make sure there's no pulp!) and blend. Then if it isn't sweet enough, add sugar.
If it's all chunky, little too much pulp. If it kinda 'slides' in your moth with tiny tiny ice chunks, it's perfect.

Click me.

Jazz Nova

sonicxxx

i love cooking.  ;D
but i suck on it. <.<

Jazz Nova

Dracoslythe

I love to cook.  I have this Buffalo Chicken Cheese dip for tortilla chips that is to DIE for.

Okay, so you need a pack of cream cheese, 2 cups of shredded cheese, 2 cans of chunk chicken (don't get it confused with tuna, though, cause it looks like tuna cans), 1/4 cup of hot sauce (I use Frank's Buffalo sauce, but any hot sauce is good.  :3), and 1/2 cup ranch.

Preset the oven to 350, first.  :3
Mix it all together (I like to soften the cream cheese in the microwave on defrost first, but you don't have to)
Put it in a casserole dish, and stick it in for about 25 minutes or until it's bubbling.
Then serve!
It makes for a great party snack.  It's what I make to take to any party I go to, and it's always a hit.  ^ - ^

Jazz Nova

My mum's Basmati rice recepie...
(I'm using 1 cup as an example...)
INGREDIENTS:
1 cup basmati rice
2 cups water
1:2 ratio (cups rice:cups water)

1 tbsp butter
a little sea salt

DIRECTIONS:
In a pot large enough for the amount of water, put the butter in the bottom and let it fry, swirling around. When the butter is melted, put the rice in. Fry it (stirring a lot) 'till the rice begins to brown. Next, put the water in. Put a little salt in, too. If the water sizzles on entry, then you're on-track. Boil until rice is visible. Reduce heat to low and cover with a tight-fitting lid. Cook for 40.

That's the basic recipe. Add what you want... I'm thinking of personalizing it by adding garlic somewhere along the line. Happy cooking!
Y'know, we should make a SZ cookbook...

xSalashawty

Quote from: Seto Kaiba on November 04, 2010, 04:54:50 PM
My mum's Basmati rice recepie...
(I'm using 1 cup as an example...)
INGREDIENTS:
1 cup basmati rice
2 cups water
1:2 ratio (cups rice:cups water)

1 tbsp butter
a little sea salt

DIRECTIONS:
In a pot large enough for the amount of water, put the butter in the bottom and let it fry, swirling around. When the butter is melted, put the rice in. Fry it (stirring a lot) 'till the rice begins to brown. Next, put the water in. Put a little salt in, too. If the water sizzles on entry, then you're on-track. Boil until rice is visible. Reduce heat to low and cover with a tight-fitting lid. Cook for 40.

That's the basic recipe. Add what you want... I'm thinking of personalizing it by adding garlic somewhere along the line. Happy cooking!
Y'know, we should make a SZ cookbook...
This is our cookbook, lol.

Portal Cake!(copied and pasted, jawbreakers are for the shinyness, as seen in the game)

Cake:
I made a 2 layer devil's food cake from a store bought cake mix.

Frosting:
you will need
1 can chocolate frosting
1 bag of oreo cookies
6 red jawbreakers

took the chocolate frosting and put it in a bowl.
whipped frosting on high speed to make it more fluffy
frosted cake with frosting

took the oreos and removed the white filling from every cookie in the bag (this takes a bit)
put the cookie parts in a chopper/blender and made "oreo dust"
put the oreo dust all over the cake (this is tricky)

took the oreo filling (only the whitest parts) and rolled them into balls which I then flattened into thick disks (make them very smooth and have sharp edges)
smushed a jawbreaker in each
put them on the cake.

(You don't bake, actually. You just need to make the cake then add the icing as said)

Click me.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: x$álásháwty|xCátpirè|Ellèxi on November 04, 2010, 05:03:49 PM
This is our cookbook, lol.

Portal Cake!(copied and pasted, jawbreakers are for the shinyness, as seen in the game)

Cake:
I made a 2 layer devil's food cake from a store bought cake mix.

Frosting:
you will need
1 can chocolate frosting
1 bag of oreo cookies
6 red jawbreakers

took the chocolate frosting and put it in a bowl.
whipped frosting on high speed to make it more fluffy
frosted cake with frosting

took the oreos and removed the white filling from every cookie in the bag (this takes a bit)
put the cookie parts in a chopper/blender and made "oreo dust"
put the oreo dust all over the cake (this is tricky)

took the oreo filling (only the whitest parts) and rolled them into balls which I then flattened into thick disks (make them very smooth and have sharp edges)
smushed a jawbreaker in each
put them on the cake.

(You don't bake, actually. You just need to make the cake then add the icing as said)
I'm gonna try this!  C:
I'd love to make it tomorrow since I'm making dinner and invited my bf over.  :3
I don't have chocolate frosting though, fuuuuuuuck.  D:
Or Oreos...or Jawbreakers.  lol I'mma have to hit the store tonight.  xD

kac

I love to make things i was making faitis one night when i found myself putting sugar instead of salt on them it was good.

xSalashawty

Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 06, 2010, 09:43:07 AM
I'm gonna try this!  C:
I'd love to make it tomorrow since I'm making dinner and invited my bf over.  :3
I don't have chocolate frosting though, fuuuuuuuck.  D:
Or Oreos...or Jawbreakers.  lol I'mma have to hit the store tonight.  xD
heres the video I ripped it off of.

Click me.

jman

I love cooking and I have a really tasty recipe for you. It's a famous pancake recipe.
You'll need:
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 egg
1 1/4 cups buttermilk
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 heaping teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup cooking oil
pinch of salt

Use 1/4 cups of batter into the pan and wait until pancakes are golden brown.

Hope you enjoy this. :D

Who doesn't love Knuckles
1. He is cool
2. He is strong
3. He is brave

~Bubblicious~

DUDE. DUDE. PEOPLE.
When I said share recipes and shizz I was referring to original recipes, what's the fun in recipes off of the internet and all that shizz?
like, for serious.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: ~Bubblicious~ on November 06, 2010, 04:55:36 PM
DUDE. DUDE. PEOPLE.
When I said share recipes and shizz I was referring to original recipes, what's the fun in recipes off of the internet and all that shizz?
like, for serious.
It's the cake from Portal
'Nuff said

jkid101094

Quote from: ~Bubblicious~ on November 06, 2010, 04:55:36 PM
DUDE. DUDE. PEOPLE.
like, for serious.
SHE WANT'S IN ON OUR SECRETS! GET HER! BURN THE WITCH!
*shot*
But, why not? I mean, it's still a cool recipe. Not like we're ever going to sit down and do each and everyone of these anyway, so who cares where it's from? :I

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dropletz

sometimes...when I'm in the mood :P

...and yes I do have a little culinary skills, if I say so myself and I just did.