The worst (easiest) Boss ever

Started by MagicianTypeZero, January 16, 2009, 02:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

bobart

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: bobart on May 30, 2009, 03:33:26 AM
gwefghersfgrbthegrsd

Anyway...getting BACK ON TOPIC, think that we can all agree that there are some bosses that are easy but not the worst we fought and vise versa!

blazerh44

Very true. Anyone who owns Banjo Kazooie in here can agree that Nipper the Crab is a very easy boss

sonicrulez947

Hakudamashi

The second fight with Bowser on Super Paper Mario
just use Fleep on him -_-
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

blazerh44

Quote from: supa-meta_sonic on June 01, 2009, 05:25:47 PM
i say all eggmans in the sonic game is easy

Not all Eggman bosses are easy. What about the Egg beetle 2 in Sonic Unleashed, that was kinda hard.

Exile

I would say most of the eggman bosses in the sonic franchise were easy. Biolizard( part one) was sort of hard for me. The hardest boss in any game I ever fought though was "The Wheel of Fate" in House of the Dead 3 though... Why would anyone stick a boss in a game with absolutely no way to beat it... I never understood that ???
Victors don't believe in chance."- Nietsche

blazerh44

Quote from: Exile on June 01, 2009, 05:48:40 PM
I would say most of the eggman bosses in the sonic franchise were easy. Biolizard( part one) was sort of hard for me. The hardest boss in any game I ever fought though was "The Wheel of Fate" in House of the Dead 3 though... Why would anyone stick a boss in a game with absolutely no way to beat it... I never understood that ???

Eh this topic is the easiest boss, not the hardest boss. But thanks for your input

Exile

Misread when it said "worst" boss... decided to input on both ends of the spectrum though... the easiest and the hardest ;)

If I were to choose one single  boss as the "easiest boss"... it would be... that one boss from Sonic 2, with Eggman in that rover wih the drill at the tip( first boss)... Killed it in seconds...
Victors don't believe in chance."- Nietsche

blazerh44

Quote from: Exile on June 01, 2009, 05:52:40 PM
Misread when it said "worst" boss... decided to input on both ends of the spectrum though... the easiest and the hardest ;)

If I were to choose one single  boss as the "easiest boss"... it would be... that one boss from Sonic 2, with Eggman in that rover wih the drill at the tip( first boss)... Killed it in seconds...

Yea that boss is way too easy

Sonicteen12

I say The first boss in the gamegear Sonic the Hedgehog

THNX fo the userbar Gleech

blazerh44

Quote from: Sonicteen12 on June 02, 2009, 04:26:22 AM
I say The first boss in the gamegear Sonic the Hedgehog

Also easy, but the 1st boss in Sonic Chaos was easier

Sonicteen12

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 02, 2009, 04:27:46 AM
Also easy, but the 1st boss in Sonic Chaos was easier
hmmm ??? I'll have to play it to see just how easy it is

THNX fo the userbar Gleech

HereAndThere

mah anserw for the easiest boss.... sonic CD palmtree panic zone boss just take the temporery super and speed there and let buttnik come and jump and only jump at him (also you need to be behind him  :P)