TGN's Weird Dream

Started by TheGameNinja, February 02, 2011, 04:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Okay, so the other night I had this dream. I think it was supposed to be what the series finale of All Grown Up (that Rugrats spin-off) would have been like. I don't remember all of it, but I'll say what I do remember.

The first thing I remember is Angelica walking into a building. I don't know what building it was, but at least her parents and Chuckie's family were there. Angelica said something about having decided to live her life the way she wanted and that she was going to a college pretty far away. I think this must have happened about a year after she had graduated, but while the other kids were still in high school, and that Angelica had stayed home to live off her parents instead of going off to school. After that (and I swear I have no clue why) she walks up to Kimi and kisses her. On the lips. And then she leaves.

The only other part I remember is Chuckie's dad walking up to him and Tommy. Chuckie says something I can't remember, but I do remember it was something ironic, since he tells Chuckie they're moving to New York. I don't know if it was New York City or just the state.

I don't remember much else other than Didi saying something and Phil and Lil's mom laughing. And I think Grandpa was there.

I have no idea why I had a dream about this show out of the blue, let alone what the EFF any of it means. I didn't even like the cartoon very much. @_@

Anyway, just thought I'd share it since I'm sure a few of you will get a kick out of it. :P

Supersonic196

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 02, 2011, 04:53:00 PM
I'm sure a few of you will get a kick out of it. :P
yeah, a kick in the nuts XD

that was... weird.

also, shouldn't this be in Offtopic/Spam?  ::)

TheGameNinja

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 02, 2011, 04:55:32 PM
yeah, a kick in the nuts XD

that was... weird.

also, shouldn't this be in Offtopic/Spam?  ::)

It's not spam... yet. XD

jkid101094

The only dreams I can remember are the ones where you first get up and you aren't fully awake yet so you're stuck with whatever is in your head. You know what I mean. My last one was about Gardevior. o3o

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

redex32

cool that would be an epic finale 8)
"What do you if you live in a shoe and ain't got no soul?"

Hakudamashi

That didn't pique my interest at all =/
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

karloskombat

Eh, I've had weirder dreams.