CANCELLED: Sonic Chronicles 2: *Insert Sub Title*

Started by shadowDOESrock, October 06, 2009, 07:02:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

A Sonic Baseball game would handle the char problem. Remember Sonic X? The played ball before. But it's off-topic. I still say that the lock-on cartridge would be a good idea. It would allow for more possibilities to open up.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Gleech

Quote from: hedgy on December 11, 2009, 07:09:35 AM
Manic & Sonia died

Sonic: NoOOO! Me brothers =<
*dark super sonic*
Kills eggman

-end- :O
Or they will fight in the hell xD
1. You suck right now.
2. Sonia is not a 'brother', so theres no need to add the "s"
3. The ONLY way I'd be happy with that, is if everyone from SatAM died first.
Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 14, 2009, 07:57:54 AM
A Sonic Baseball game would handle the char problem. Remember Sonic X? The played ball before. But it's off-topic. I still say that the lock-on cartridge would be a good idea. It would allow for more possibilities to open up.
I'd LOVE to see a "Sonic Baseball" game, with EVERY character in it! (They'd HAVE to put every character in it :P) I'd always have Manic on my team : D

Anyway, on topic... well we all know this game is going to suck, considering it's going to be made when every game is only worked on for 4 to 5 days, and is only 5 minutes long.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

ChaosDazer

Wha? i tohugh 1 was quite good. It passed time ,that's for sure!
witty sig caption

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

sonic1991

well i can't even get passed chapter 3 so i don't really know

Venomuskrat

Is 2 going to also be on DS? I think a higher detailed version of this game would be cool. I've seen videos of it but havent played it yet. Is it anything like Sonic Battle?

LunarShadow

The Battling and Leveling systems need to be fixed or totally re-done
(don't copy KH or FF.  be original and make it enjoyable)

Storyline is okay...could be better

Big should be removed and maybe be replaced....Maybe.....

Silver and/or Blaze would work into the storyline if they gave them a Home Planet
(Time Traveling would be just gay unless it serves a REAL purpose)

Other things as well but I will probably remember them later...

Mau

It would be nice to see Blaze in a hypothesized Chronicles 2. That was my only real disapointment with the first Chronicles. Well...and the fact they put Big and Cream in it which I think Blaze would've made a better character fit than either of those two. Blaze would be perfect for an RPG.

[GM]Zerzavy

In the *second game* it will be cool to have my picture in there :D

The hedgehog i call,and made by me.Kai.

thelonelyone

The first one was the worst Sonic game I've ever played. I'm hoping for a total re-newal on the battle system, graphics and sound effects.

After that, maybe they could add Silver and Blaze on the next game.

Xyno76

The lock-on cartridge idea is genius! when i finally played sonic 3 as in just sonic 3, i thought, man i'm happy i have sonic & knuckles too! and since sonic chronicles was short... it would be cool too! the second one could add more characters... you could unlock more moves in the first 10 chapters... if you start one with the lock on :| but if they did that... i bet they would be raking in the dough! =D
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Xyno76 on January 19, 2010, 04:07:20 PM
The lock-on cartridge idea is genius! when i finally played sonic 3 as in just sonic 3, i thought, man i'm happy i have sonic & knuckles too! and since sonic chronicles was short... it would be cool too! the second one could add more characters... you could unlock more moves in the first 10 chapters... if you start one with the lock on :| but if they did that... i bet they would be raking in the dough! =D

Glad you like the idea! :D And with all the characters they have, it'd be easy to add new ones. If they were gone for so long, it's time for Silver and maybe Blaze to appear. It's the future after all. And relationships you started could be taken further. That's my true inspiration. ;D

I love Jesus! Do you?

Xyno76

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 19, 2010, 04:32:43 PM
Glad you like the idea! :D And with all the characters they have, it'd be easy to add new ones.
the new characters i'd add would be:
1) chaotix team
2) silver
3) blaze
4) freedom fighters: which would be perfect since eggman now "rules" the world, like in the sonic the hedgehog TV series...

EchidnaPower

I think I could live without the Freedom Fighters. If Sally appears, I will puke. And then I'll clean off the puke, put it in a box, wrap it up, and send it to SEGA with a Big, fat Sonamy sign on top.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Xyno76

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 28, 2010, 06:50:35 AM
I think I could live without the Freedom Fighters. If Sally appears, I will puke. And then I'll clean off the puke, put it in a box, wrap it up, and send it to SEGA with a Big, fat Sonamy sign on top.
ya know... i've been thinkin 'bout what i said... and i think the freedom fighters belong on paper... not a console...