Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed™

Started by Tanassy, February 12, 2012, 07:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Quote from: supersonic196 on May 01, 2012, 05:11:08 AM
The only things on that list that mildly interest me are B&W 2 and Forza....
I'm honestly sick of shooters, like really REALLY sick of them.
Right, because you're the only person in the world, and sales figures TOTALLY depend ONLY on what you buy, right? Right.
Because that's what you're coming off as to me, the  way you're talking. "Why should  it move it's release day? None of those games appeal to me at all, that must mean nobody will buy them"

Also, "shooters" is a very crude way of mentioning  a genre full of many, many subgenres, and tons of very well-received games. Not necessarily "Kill-all-the-things", Honesy, I'm sick of people like you who keep saying thay shooters are rubbish and need to die.

jkid101094

In response to the shooter comment, I only play FPS or TPS games if they offer something else. Something like COD where you just kill everything in your way or face waves on enemies isn't my style. Something like Fallout, Boderlands or Mass Effect seem like they'd be more my style because of the RPG elements that are supposedly in them.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Isnt Nintendo working on a real-time racing sim?

Supersonic196

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on May 01, 2012, 11:12:43 AM
Right, because you're the only person in the world, and sales figures TOTALLY depend ONLY on what you buy, right? Right.
Because that's what you're coming off as to me, the  way you're talking. "Why should  it move it's release day? None of those games appeal to me at all, that must mean nobody will buy them"
I didn't say that. I said not many games on that list appealed to me. Also noting that most people enjoy those games, and coming to the conclusion that Kyo is right, and it's release should be pushed up...

It seems like everyone only reads the first few sentences of my posts... :I

HereAndThere

Quote from: supersonic196 on May 01, 2012, 10:56:25 AM

Sir, I listed the games that were not driving games nor shooters.
Silly :3
But yeah, it's probably the...Third? Maybe second worst game up there.
Right behind CoD12.

jkid101094

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxwW0ofg1Js&feature=g-vrec

Come on. Now that Kyo isn't here you shouldn't expect me to find and post everything. :U

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

That title tells me that Sonic's being quite the attention whore.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Meme Master Flex

It's just Mario Kart 7 with a SEGA makeover, there's nothing that special or sticks out about it.

I can say that i certainly won't be buying this game.

SmashFinale

Quote from: NazoUN on July 21, 2012, 07:32:12 AM
It's just Mario Kart 7 with a SEGA makeover, there's nothing that special or sticks out about it.

Fast Fact:
Mario Kart 7 had Propellers that let you go underwater
MK7 had Hang Gliders. Not planes.

Now, there was a game on the N64 that had Planes, Cars, and Boats as race-able vehicles.
That game was called Diddy Kong Racing. Got remade too.

Tanassy

This and Mario Kart 7 has shit all in common, despite... cars.

Mario Kart 7 doesn't have dynamic tracks that change significantly as you play, flying, or travelling on top of water. It's power ups are also different.

I'm sick of people saying this is a MK7 rip-off.

jkid101094

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on July 22, 2012, 10:36:33 PM
This and Mario Kart 7 has shit all in common, despite... cars.

Mario Kart 7 doesn't have dynamic tracks that change significantly as you play, flying, or travelling on top of water. It's power ups are also different.

I'm sick of people saying this is a MK7 rip-off.
Like Smash said. Looks more like Diddy Kong Racing then MK7, except with the MK7 feature of switching during the race.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Fuck off will ya...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonicsdimas

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.