Main Menu

Since I got a B-...

Started by xSalashawty, November 05, 2010, 02:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

My mom got ANGRY for getting a b- (missing 10 on a 50 question test, or 10 on a 100 point quiz. My teacher doubles my score) and now she makes me study every Thurs for a long time. And I hate studying. So, -wavewave-

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

It's Friday. And that sucks. D=
*huggles*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dropletz

a B, huh? so, you're mom is cracking down on you; double time, because you made a B on a quiz?! not to mention it was a 50 question quiz?

bummer...talk about being unnecessarily unsatisfied...

LOL...glad she's not me mom! but forrealz...I feel for ya, because we all know how dull studing is, right?

~K, Later!

Elija2

Skyle369

Just for getting 10 mistakes?!? That sucks...

xSalashawty

Quote from: Elija2 on November 05, 2010, 02:39:07 PM
Pfft, that's just a warning.
No it isnt..
Quote from: jkid101094 on November 05, 2010, 02:34:23 PM
It's Friday. And that sucks. D=
*huggles*
Huggles*
Quote from: Skyle369 on November 05, 2010, 03:04:31 PM
Just for getting 10 mistakes?!? That sucks...
Quote from: Solar-Solace on November 05, 2010, 02:35:35 PM
a B, huh? so, you're mom is cracking down on you; double time, because you made a B on a quiz?! not to mention it was a 50 question quiz?

bummer...talk about being unnecessarily unsatisfied...

LOL...glad she's not me mom! but forrealz...I feel for ya, because we all know how dull studing is, right?

~K, Later!
She got mad for a B. so....

Click me.

DatzAmorayEX

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on November 05, 2010, 02:23:36 PM
My mom got ANGRY for getting a b- (missing 10 on a 50 question test, or 10 on a 100 point quiz. My teacher doubles my score) and now she makes me study every Thurs for a long time. And I hate studying. So, -wavewave-

I have to say, that is simply retarded. I'm not joking. A B-? seriously? Parents these days.
"Aw Shaddup! Don't order me around ya pile of scrud metal!"
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."

xSalashawty

My parents actually forgot it, but when they remember I'm basically booted off.

Click me.

DatzAmorayEX

That's not just undeserving, but completely unnecessary. Your parents should give you encouragement to do better, not punish you for a B-. This is merely stupid.
"Aw Shaddup! Don't order me around ya pile of scrud metal!"
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."

Tanassy

Quote from: DatzAmorayEX on November 26, 2010, 09:10:28 AM
That's not just undeserving, but completely unnecessary. Your parents should give you encouragement to do better, not punish you for a B-. This is merely stupid.
This.

SmashFinale

Quote from: DatzAmorayEX on November 26, 2010, 09:10:28 AM

I Agree...