Sonic Zone News Issue 2 Planning!

Started by Rulep, August 09, 2009, 01:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rulep

Hey everyone! This topic is about Sonic Zone News for issue 2! I would like to ask what would make it perfect. This time in Issue 2 i have more time to make it better. Last time i only had 9-11 day limit to make it. So only spent 15 hours plotting everything, how it will work and everything. This time is will have about 2-3 weeks, so i promise to make it more longer, not so related common info and not so linear.

Suggestions!
Here i will approve suggestions!

1. Dracoslyth, 3 requests: (Well, I think some custom graphics would be pretty cool. Approved!)    (Or hrm..maybe like..horoscopes?  Those are always pretty cool to read.  Just take whatever week's horoscope that you release the news issue on, and use that. Approved.) (Maybe a calendar of the month's birthdays?  I was actually thinking of making a thread asking everyone what month their birthday is, and having it displayed so people know when to wish someone else a happy birthday and shitz.. Already planned!)  0/3 Unapproved, 1/3 Planned Already, 2/3 Approved!

Sonic Zone News Staff!
If you liked the first issue then help make the second! I have handfull amount of jobs, well not real

Job 1: Interviewers, Max 2 helpers. You guys will interview people, by my request or your own people, if you want! Helpers:None

Job 2: Planners. Max 1 helpers. You will help me think of officals ideas. Like, approving members request! So we both see how the news will work and if it's balanced. Helpers:None

Job 3: Layout! Max helpers 2.  You will help me with the layout! Meaning effects! If your good with things like sigs then help!

Thinking of more jobs!

Preview!
Do you like this preview!?
Rulep: do you ever fall in love with yourself
Captain Nook: for me, there could never be anyone else.
Captain Nook: I've spent hours looking in the mirror.

Dracoslythe

Well, I think some custom graphics would be pretty cool.
Kinda of like some of the threads on Gaia.  (I used to go there, yes.  D:)

People would create (or have someone else create) custom banners and headers for different sections.
Yes, lol I know that this is just a visual element.

Or hrm..maybe like..horoscopes?  Those are always pretty cool to read.  Just take whatever week's horoscope that you release the news issue on, and use that.

Maybe a calendar of the month's birthdays?  I was actually thinking of making a thread asking everyone what month their birthday is, and having it displayed so people know when to wish someone else a happy birthday and shitz.  lol

*shot*  I ramble I ramble.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 09, 2009, 02:00:45 PM
Well, I think some custom graphics would be pretty cool.
Kinda of like some of the threads on Gaia.  (I used to go there, yes.  D:)

People would create (or have someone else create) custom banners and headers for different sections.
Yes, lol I know that this is just a visual element.

Or hrm..maybe like..horoscopes?  Those are always pretty cool to read.  Just take whatever week's horoscope that you release the news issue on, and use that.

Maybe a calendar of the month's birthdays?  I was actually thinking of making a thread asking everyone what month their birthday is, and having it displayed so people know when to wish someone else a happy birthday and shitz.  lol

*shot*  I ramble I ramble.
I ramble more XP
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dracoslythe

If you're looking for someone to help with the layout, I could help ya out with that.  *read the update lol*