My 3-D Modeling (Semi-Final)

Started by XEPER8x8, December 29, 2010, 01:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XEPER8x8

I released a video a while back about the sdame thing but not nearly as deatiled as this one. So...here it is:

*I apologize for the video quality, Youtube sucks.

jkid101094

These are nice, but what are they for, again?
I also see that Chain Chomps had an influence on two of your design ideas? :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

XEPER8x8

These might most likely be for a game I might make. If not that, then a film. And yes, i had a lot of influences in the designs. Chain Chomps was not one of them though lol. What influenced me in terms of Drone 10 (guy with the chains) was the little frog enemy from Sonic 3. Except #10 dosent move the chains around like the frog enemy does. The concept of the drones was influenced from DBZ androids. Except that theres all 20, well 21 if you would want to count Drone #0. But i plan on making more than 21. The game is also gonna have Drones 21-29 which will be enemy drones (Considered bosses in certain areas of the game) And also have 30-99, which will be considered just minions of 20 (Just mere pawns in the mix since they will all look the same) And there is gonna be a God Drone, #100. There will be citizens in the game but they will just be stick figures, but have different colors and facial features (If i decide to let that happen, most likely not.) There is gonna be alot of math symbol type of aspects of the game like I will use "+" and "-" for certain objects. I even considered having a Drone "1/2" and etc. It is no way shape or form a LEARNING GAME!! No way! I just like the symbols for some reason.

Proto_Blaze

hey another 3d modeler :-D

Thought i was the only one on this site