Made this in photoshop

Started by Proto_Blaze, January 09, 2011, 10:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proto_Blaze

I was bored so I made this using only the first image (omg i didnt know it was so huge!!!... thats what she said lol)
The first is the original image and the second is what happens when i messed around with it

Tanassy

Oh, wow! that looks quite real! (Although it looks pretty sponataneous, usually rivers would have banks. etc XD)

Proto_Blaze

its a lake lol. i made the water by flipping the original image and distorting it

Tanassy

Well same thing, except it looks nothing like a lake from the original.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on January 09, 2011, 01:12:50 PM
its a lake lol. i made the water by flipping the original image and distorting it

I'd love a tutorial, I'd most likely be able to figure it out on my own but I would like to see hwo you did it! =D

jkid101094

HOLY HELLO KITTY.
Quote from: Chris Silvano on January 09, 2011, 01:39:23 PM
I'd love a tutorial, I'd most likely be able to figure it out on my own but I would like to see hwo you did it! =D
What he said. x3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on January 09, 2011, 01:12:50 PM
^ Like that. Herp Derp.

Super Sonic Boom

What kind of distorts - herp derp - there's plenty of distort options in photoshop and many options you can alter with'em.

Tanassy

Quote from: Chris Silvano on January 10, 2011, 12:01:49 AM
What kind of distorts - herp derp - there's plenty of distort options in photoshop and many options you can alter with'em.
Well, i never use PS so, mai bad.

Proto_Blaze

Well i am in college for graphic design and i learned this on my own. gotta be better than the class if i want the job lol. you guys want tutorials??? I will give you them. this will be the first... and ill attach the PSD file i used so you can see how i did it. there are other ways to make it more realistic, like masks and what not... but i was lazy lol... well guess i will get started on the tutorial ^_^

Ioshyriku

wow, it looks so real, can't wait to learn using photoshop just like that

Proto_Blaze

i made the tutorial on how to do that.. no one seems to like it though