show me your sonic fan charecters

Started by agent33, February 04, 2010, 08:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afro7hundr

See those sentences after "STC"? Give them a read.

For those who actually didn't know what STC's story was, that paragraph was for clarification.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Afro7hundr on October 18, 2010, 09:17:17 PM
See those sentences after "STC"? Give them a read.

For those who actually didn't know what STC's story was, that paragraph was for clarification.
|
After the first paragraph:
2nd: (dunno what Deadly Sin is)
3rd: Long-Term Fleetway SS effect
4th: Shadow the Hedgehog

And I have no qualms with your FC nao.
You have a good backstory
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Afro7hundr

Although, #3 was just explaining why so much crazy diabolical shit happens in Sonic's world, and #4 explains the constant clashes between Sonic and Robotnik, but it can be applicable to many other characters too.

Yeah, I'm all about the backstory when it comes to these things.  ;)

OH. And the "Seven Deadly Sins" is a concept that categorizes each of man's most corrupting vices; Pride, Wrath, Envy, Lust, Greed, Gluttony, and Sloth.

Robuttnik got blasted with them all.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Afro7hundr on October 18, 2010, 09:38:41 PM
Pride, Wrath, Envy, Lust, Greed, Gluttony, and Sloth
Fullmetal Alchemist Homonculus.
That's all of 'em.
How'd you know?

Afro7hundr

wut

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins < This is where I got it from. What's Fullmetal Alchemist Homoculus?

Jazz Nova

M[T]P

Welcome to the Sonicroms forum. I hope you enjoy it here.
Hello. My name's M[T]P (you-know-who). :P
Meh, can't think of anything right now.

Xyno76

Okay... Mine iz here... (and i guess he is a recolor :P)

Name: Xyno The Hedgehog
Age: Depends on time of story, but is introduced at 15 (story sequel has him at 37)
Birthplace: [Codename] Dimension 76 (no far enough into story for planet name and hometown)
Son of: Lucas the hedgehog & (mother's name not decided yet)

what my story is about, is actually a time event between my Fan character world and my brothers fan characer world, and its now named Dimension Break. its a complicated story (as in it would take a long time even to explain the beggining) and the other sonic characters actually have little to do with the story. (sonic teaches xyno the  spindash, and thats about it so far.)
and i guess to put a long story short, xyno finished an invention his father never completed, and that is interdimenional travel... and he travels though many dimensions... (including the dash adventures for a little bit :P) also stopping by [codename] dimension sonic (sonic's world xD) and is taught the spin dash, leading to [codename] dimension 15. and that's all i will reveal at the moment as in its way to long... it looks long on this post as is... O_o
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Xyno76 on October 26, 2010, 05:41:35 AM
Okay... Mine iz here... (and i guess he is a recolor :P)

Name: Xyno The Hedgehog
Age: Depends on time of story, but is introduced at 15 (story sequel has him at 37)
Birthplace: [Codename] Dimension 76 (no far enough into story for planet name and hometown)
Son of: Lucas the hedgehog & (mother's name not decided yet)

what my story is about, is actually a time event between my Fan character world and my brothers fan characer world, and its now named Dimension Break. its a complicated story (as in it would take a long time even to explain the beggining) and the other sonic characters actually have little to do with the story. (sonic teaches xyno the  spindash, and thats about it so far.)
and i guess to put a long story short, xyno finished an invention his father never completed, and that is interdimenional travel... and he travels though many dimensions... (including the dash adventures for a little bit :P) also stopping by [codename] dimension sonic (sonic's world xD) and is taught the spin dash, leading to [codename] dimension 15. and that's all i will reveal at the moment as in its way to long... it looks long on this post as is... O_o
Not a total recolor.
Has backstory and original pose.
APPROVED

SonicTheHedgehogDX

Well Welcome! This site is really true for blue!  ;D