show me your sonic fan charecters

Started by agent33, February 04, 2010, 08:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent33

Sonic Jackson

hello agent, I hope you will enjoy yourself on the forum since I met you on the chat ;D

here is a karma of welcome ;D because you joined this AWESOME site

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

Sonicteen12

oh hai dere welcome to the forum agent and you already know wat my fc looks like

THNX fo the userbar Gleech

Kirby

Jazz Nova

welcome to the Soniczone forum!
Watch out for some of the mods/admin.  They can be fierce...
My FC?

Those are my main FCs.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Sonicteen12

dude i can redraw those 4 you cuz i am epic at drawing sonic

THNX fo the userbar Gleech

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Sonicteen12 on February 04, 2010, 04:11:12 PM
dude i can redraw those 4 you cuz i am epic at drawing sonic
I'll PM you the information tomorrow
Please draw them. ;D

HereAndThere

Ohey Agent!
Welcome to the Forums.
Look at my avi to see my main FC.

sonicmaddave

Welcome to the forum Agent, you may know me as smd20 off the chat.

seandkiller

Welcome to the forum agent23!
My FC will probly be from my webcomic,so it's still in the making.

P.S.Enjoy the forums!
-Seandkiller

5 more till Super Kirby!
Click here to level up my MKW license
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?66253
Click here to level up my Brawlcard! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?99599

agent33

lolz you called me agent23 XD its agent33 dammit lol

hyper

this is hyper the hedgehog the son of amy and sonic and as a baby he swallowed a chaos emerald and is super all the time

sonic adventures 123

agent33

wow i just came back from the hospital a few days ago and i see fc`s here so i can say nice fc`s everybody and have a nice day ;D

TobiTheGoodGirl

I'm probably bumping an old topic but anyways, guys this needs to be in the sonic music and art section, please contact a forum moderator and have it moved :)

Fiamonder

Well... since Agent isn't new anymore, moved.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Jazz Nova

I got somethin' else to show.

13 is faster than sonic and more durable than the original Metal Sonic. Call him godmoddy, but he's supposed to be the perfect Metal Sonic

Gleech

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

xSalashawty

Quote from: hyper on March 22, 2010, 07:41:21 PM

this is hyper the hedgehog the son of amy and sonic and as a baby he swallowed a chaos emerald and is super all the time
recolor. Fail

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: xSalashawty on October 16, 2010, 05:14:30 AM
recolor. Fail
Even more:
Direct relation to official charas
And you need SEVEN chaos emerald to be super.
Swallowing one would give enhanced chaos powers, NOT a permanent super state.
And what happens when you chara runs out of rings?

Afro7hundr

My dude is a vessel for the spiritual manifestations of the red and purple chaos emeralds, a role that not only involves him in past and future calamities of the chaotic kind, but also fleshes out the true nature of the real villains of the Sonic universe.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Afro7hundr on October 17, 2010, 10:02:24 PM
real villains of the Sonic universe.
And who would they be?
Gerald Robotnik?
Chaos?

Afro7hundr

xSalashawty

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Jazz Nova

Afro7hundr

It comes off from the original western story of Sonic's origin, which circled around the idea that the chaos emeralds are the source of all the world's evil. A once kindly scientist, Dr. Kintobor, tried to redirect their infinite energy back onto them in an effort to completely destroy them and rid the world of evil, by placing them in a device called the Retro-Orbital Chaos Compressor. But after a "freak accident", the Compressor is destroyed, bathing the Doctor in the emeralds' energy and driving him insane, turning him into the mad scientist formally known as Dr. Robotnik.

My theory revolves a lot around that general idea, but I expand upon it by considering each Chaos Emerald to contain a sentient spirit of sorts, each one representing and spreading its own Deadly Sin, of which there are, coincidentally, seven.

They use their influence to corrupt the minds of key individuals in sensitive circumstances, applying their evils in just the right place and time to eventually incur disaster and mayhem. Their affects on a person's mind is very gradual, but the end result almost always ensures that catastrophe is imminent.

Their practice has begun since the dawn of civilized history and continues into the future, constantly unleashing terrifying evils on the world with the use of unwitting agents of their will, who are either enticed by their power or are simply wrapped up in their affairs; situations that force them to play the hero.

Sound familiar?

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Afro7hundr on October 18, 2010, 07:22:41 PM
Words
I smell STC
And STC's universe is a LOT different than ALL the other OFFICIAL Sonic universes.
You could have given us a STC reference or even flat-out said "STC"

Afro7hundr

See those sentences after "STC"? Give them a read.

For those who actually didn't know what STC's story was, that paragraph was for clarification.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Afro7hundr on October 18, 2010, 09:17:17 PM
See those sentences after "STC"? Give them a read.

For those who actually didn't know what STC's story was, that paragraph was for clarification.
|
After the first paragraph:
2nd: (dunno what Deadly Sin is)
3rd: Long-Term Fleetway SS effect
4th: Shadow the Hedgehog

And I have no qualms with your FC nao.
You have a good backstory

Afro7hundr

Although, #3 was just explaining why so much crazy diabolical shit happens in Sonic's world, and #4 explains the constant clashes between Sonic and Robotnik, but it can be applicable to many other characters too.

Yeah, I'm all about the backstory when it comes to these things.  ;)

OH. And the "Seven Deadly Sins" is a concept that categorizes each of man's most corrupting vices; Pride, Wrath, Envy, Lust, Greed, Gluttony, and Sloth.

Robuttnik got blasted with them all.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Afro7hundr on October 18, 2010, 09:38:41 PM
Pride, Wrath, Envy, Lust, Greed, Gluttony, and Sloth
Fullmetal Alchemist Homonculus.
That's all of 'em.
How'd you know?

Afro7hundr

wut

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins < This is where I got it from. What's Fullmetal Alchemist Homoculus?

Jazz Nova

M[T]P

Welcome to the Sonicroms forum. I hope you enjoy it here.
Hello. My name's M[T]P (you-know-who). :P
Meh, can't think of anything right now.

Xyno76

Okay... Mine iz here... (and i guess he is a recolor :P)

Name: Xyno The Hedgehog
Age: Depends on time of story, but is introduced at 15 (story sequel has him at 37)
Birthplace: [Codename] Dimension 76 (no far enough into story for planet name and hometown)
Son of: Lucas the hedgehog & (mother's name not decided yet)

what my story is about, is actually a time event between my Fan character world and my brothers fan characer world, and its now named Dimension Break. its a complicated story (as in it would take a long time even to explain the beggining) and the other sonic characters actually have little to do with the story. (sonic teaches xyno the  spindash, and thats about it so far.)
and i guess to put a long story short, xyno finished an invention his father never completed, and that is interdimenional travel... and he travels though many dimensions... (including the dash adventures for a little bit :P) also stopping by [codename] dimension sonic (sonic's world xD) and is taught the spin dash, leading to [codename] dimension 15. and that's all i will reveal at the moment as in its way to long... it looks long on this post as is... O_o
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Xyno76 on October 26, 2010, 05:41:35 AM
Okay... Mine iz here... (and i guess he is a recolor :P)

Name: Xyno The Hedgehog
Age: Depends on time of story, but is introduced at 15 (story sequel has him at 37)
Birthplace: [Codename] Dimension 76 (no far enough into story for planet name and hometown)
Son of: Lucas the hedgehog & (mother's name not decided yet)

what my story is about, is actually a time event between my Fan character world and my brothers fan characer world, and its now named Dimension Break. its a complicated story (as in it would take a long time even to explain the beggining) and the other sonic characters actually have little to do with the story. (sonic teaches xyno the  spindash, and thats about it so far.)
and i guess to put a long story short, xyno finished an invention his father never completed, and that is interdimenional travel... and he travels though many dimensions... (including the dash adventures for a little bit :P) also stopping by [codename] dimension sonic (sonic's world xD) and is taught the spin dash, leading to [codename] dimension 15. and that's all i will reveal at the moment as in its way to long... it looks long on this post as is... O_o
Not a total recolor.
Has backstory and original pose.
APPROVED

SonicTheHedgehogDX

Well Welcome! This site is really true for blue!  ;D