show me your sonic fan charecters

Started by agent33, February 04, 2010, 08:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TobiTheGoodGirl

I'm probably bumping an old topic but anyways, guys this needs to be in the sonic music and art section, please contact a forum moderator and have it moved :)

Fiamonder

Well... since Agent isn't new anymore, moved.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Jazz Nova

I got somethin' else to show.

13 is faster than sonic and more durable than the original Metal Sonic. Call him godmoddy, but he's supposed to be the perfect Metal Sonic
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Gleech

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

xSalashawty

Quote from: hyper on March 22, 2010, 07:41:21 PM

this is hyper the hedgehog the son of amy and sonic and as a baby he swallowed a chaos emerald and is super all the time
recolor. Fail

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: xSalashawty on October 16, 2010, 05:14:30 AM
recolor. Fail
Even more:
Direct relation to official charas
And you need SEVEN chaos emerald to be super.
Swallowing one would give enhanced chaos powers, NOT a permanent super state.
And what happens when you chara runs out of rings?

Afro7hundr

My dude is a vessel for the spiritual manifestations of the red and purple chaos emeralds, a role that not only involves him in past and future calamities of the chaotic kind, but also fleshes out the true nature of the real villains of the Sonic universe.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Afro7hundr on October 17, 2010, 10:02:24 PM
real villains of the Sonic universe.
And who would they be?
Gerald Robotnik?
Chaos?

Afro7hundr

xSalashawty

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Jazz Nova

Afro7hundr

It comes off from the original western story of Sonic's origin, which circled around the idea that the chaos emeralds are the source of all the world's evil. A once kindly scientist, Dr. Kintobor, tried to redirect their infinite energy back onto them in an effort to completely destroy them and rid the world of evil, by placing them in a device called the Retro-Orbital Chaos Compressor. But after a "freak accident", the Compressor is destroyed, bathing the Doctor in the emeralds' energy and driving him insane, turning him into the mad scientist formally known as Dr. Robotnik.

My theory revolves a lot around that general idea, but I expand upon it by considering each Chaos Emerald to contain a sentient spirit of sorts, each one representing and spreading its own Deadly Sin, of which there are, coincidentally, seven.

They use their influence to corrupt the minds of key individuals in sensitive circumstances, applying their evils in just the right place and time to eventually incur disaster and mayhem. Their affects on a person's mind is very gradual, but the end result almost always ensures that catastrophe is imminent.

Their practice has begun since the dawn of civilized history and continues into the future, constantly unleashing terrifying evils on the world with the use of unwitting agents of their will, who are either enticed by their power or are simply wrapped up in their affairs; situations that force them to play the hero.

Sound familiar?

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Afro7hundr on October 18, 2010, 07:22:41 PM
Words
I smell STC
And STC's universe is a LOT different than ALL the other OFFICIAL Sonic universes.
You could have given us a STC reference or even flat-out said "STC"