Main Menu

Dreams...

Started by Dracoslythe, December 11, 2008, 08:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SonicLover25

Quote from: blazerh44 on May 29, 2009, 11:46:44 AM
That's kinda weird, all my dreams are about me protecting someone else or running at Sonic speeds
LUCKY!

blazerh44

Well, no, I mean protecting people as in like taking a bullet for someone I truly care for. I think that my dreams are telling me that I need to protect people in the world. And as for the Supersonic speeds, I've always wanted to have superspeed over any power

Exile

My deam has been to become an officer in the US Army... Not too far from that dream now as I am doing ROTC starting next fall. ;D
Victors don't believe in chance."- Nietsche

ChaosDazer

My dream has me with a hot lady.

Sadly I wake up when she starts stripping.
witty sig caption

Design

Quote from: SonicLover25 on May 29, 2009, 11:42:37 AM
I Had A Dream About Sonic Once.It Was A Weird Dance Studio,And Sonic,Tails,Cream,And Knuckles Were Their.The Instructor Was Evil,While Her Very Short Assistant Was PURE Evil!

Shows how much you're addicted to Sonic, LOL.

blazerh44

Quote from: chaos101 on June 01, 2009, 04:28:30 AM

That always happens. But why have it in a dream when you can get the real thing from a real girl (with a little work or cash of course)

Exile

Quote from: chaos101 on June 01, 2009, 04:28:30 AM

Lol I can relate to that; I dream of having a girl I am completely satisfied with in a relationship that lasts longer than 2 weeks... ::)

blazerh44

Quote from: Exile on June 01, 2009, 05:13:44 AM
Lol I can relate to that; I dream of having a girl I am completely satisfied with in a relationship that lasts longer than 2 weeks... ::)

Man I know how you feel. Plus 1 karma cuz I feel bad for you

Exile

Lmfao...I got pitty karma?? I don't know if that's a compliment or what... My relationships are brief b/c I'm scared of having a real one that will last long... my dream is to not be afraid of serious relationships...

ChaosDazer

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 01, 2009, 05:02:26 AM
That always happens. But why have it in a dream when you can get the real thing from a real girl (with a little work or cash of course)

Not when your 12 D=

It sucks being me.
witty sig caption

blazerh44

Quote from: chaos101 on June 01, 2009, 05:57:50 AM
Not when your 12 D=

It sucks being me.

Hey all in good time my friend, all in good time

Mr.Z

anyone ever have a dream where there eating new england clam chowder at a mcdonalds with folding tables with the president of france?, or my favorite is running across the country during a zombie outbreak

Exile

Quote from: Mr.Z on June 01, 2009, 08:39:58 AM
anyone ever have a dream where there eating new england clam chowder at a mcdonalds with folding tables with the president of france?, or my favorite is running across the country during a zombie outbreak

I have, but both would be considered nightmares as I work at mcdonald's on a daily basis and a zombie apocalpyse is something that would make me piss my pants...

Skyle369

I just got some random perverted dream for no reason
and I'm not telling anything about it  ;D.

blazerh44

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 01, 2009, 03:19:56 PM
I just got some random perverted dream for no reason
and I'm not telling anything about it  ;D.

I think it's better you keep it to yourself