inuyasha vs sonic

Started by Barblade2, September 14, 2008, 02:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SonicMarioMJ

woah buddy, inuyasha vs sonic? THAT BATTLE WOULD CAUSE A SPACE TIME RIP, THUS MAKING AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!!(in the anime land)!!!! but go ahead

Post Merge: February 01, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

idk why they would fight i mean they dont even know eachother...OOOH...

sonicstar

It depends if Sonic has all the chaos emeralds. If Inuyasha will transform into the full demon not the semi-demon will be as fast as Sonic. Sonic can win only if he has all the chaos emeralds. ;D

finaly

SlashXVI

Quote from: sonicstar on February 01, 2009, 10:28:43 PM
It depends if Sonic has all the chaos emeralds. If Inuyasha will transform into the full demon not the semi-demon will be as fast as Sonic. Sonic can win only if he has all the chaos emeralds. ;D
But sonic can go dark sonic with nothing!

THANKS JET!

ifsdrn

Matt c

sonic kicks his ass with super sonic

NightThug

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

blazerh44

Griever the Lion

It would be hard cause of Inuyashas wind scar but as long as sonic keeps moving he would win
I am the 2nd to be born in this dimension, I am the pure power, I am the true ultimate life form. Neither The BioLizard or Shadow the Hedgehog would exist if I were never born...If you want to know the 1st to be born just ask me...

Rainage

Dark Sonic would pawn inuyasha with like 4 hits

smoofdog

It would be kind of un fair, cuz inuyasha has a huge ass sword

Landon1995

I would have to see them in a fight. I've seen all Inuyasha Episodes and Sonic episodes too. I say Sonic because I have been with him for a long time and not about to abandon. :P

ShadowsOfSilver

Sonic. xP I grew up playing Sonic.

The Meph's back in da hawz

Destroyer

Sonic, even if he started to lose he can just run away lol

Pwnt nubs