Are You a Fan of Big Brother?

Started by Super Sonic Boom, July 18, 2009, 09:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

This television show has been around since 2000 and has been popular in Europe and the USA. Every year strangers are sent into the house to live, they all have a goal to be the last one standing and win $500,000! Each week they compete for food, luxury, and POWER! Plus every year an unexpected twist shakes up the house each summer.

If you are a Big Brother fan then you will know the show is in it's 11th season and started July 9, 2009. If you are NOT then this is the perfect time to start watching when the season is just kicking off...here is the season 11 opening that also talks again about how Big Brother works.

Any and all fans of the show...let's discuss Big Brother together, discuss the weekly shows, & "Expect the Unexpected"

TV SCHEDUAL (CBS) - UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
- Tuesday 9/8c
- Thursday 8/7c
- Sunday 8/7c

EPISODE 1 (PART 1/5) ~ SEASON 11 ~ Aired 7/9/2009

Dracoslythe

My aunt watches it religiously.  I may start watching it.  i kinda liked the part of the episode that she showed me.  O:

NiGHTS

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on July 18, 2009, 09:18:49 AM
     This television show has been around since 2000 and has been popular in Europe and the USA. Every year strangers are sent into the house to live, they all have a goal to be the last one standing and win $500,000! Each week they compete for food, luxury, and POWER! Plus every year an unexpected twist shakes up the house each summer.

If you are a Big Brother fan then you will know the show is in it's 11th season and started July 9, 2009. If you are NOT then this is the perfect time to start watching when the season is just kicking off...here is the season 11 opening that also talks again about how Big Brother works.

Any and all fans of the show...let's discuss Big Brother together, discuss the weekly shows, & "Expect the Unexpected"

TV SCHEDUAL (CBS) - UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
- Tuesday 9/8c
- Thursday 8/7c
- Sunday 8/7c

EPISODE 1 (PART 1/5) ~ SEASON 11 (Aired 7/9/2009)

*clears throat* BIG BROTHER IS SHITE REMEMBER THAT

anywais a whole load of people i knew said that it is absolutely shite this yea and they only added the older housemates to try to provide some entertainment.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracoslythe on July 18, 2009, 09:20:39 AM
My aunt watches it religiously.  I may start watching it.  i kinda liked the part of the episode that she showed me.  O:

What part did she show you? ::)

Dracoslythe

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracoslythe on July 18, 2009, 09:46:29 AM
The HoH competition beginning.  O:

Yah...the HOH competitions, Power of Veto competitions, and the food/luxury competitions are always fun to watch!

gamecircit

-Sig is too large!

sonicxxx

first i thought that it was boring but it's actually kinda fun ^^