For those of you who knew I was going to the hospital...

Started by jkid101094, November 03, 2010, 07:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I'm, obviously, OK. Doctors say I don't have a hernia, though they don't know what's causing the pain. They think it's some intestinal problem I guess. Oh well, stuff happens. I need to stop going to these things. I go for my groin and end up getting three blood tests and a Barium Enema...and waiting six hours...it's been a very slow day. xD

Didn't make a topic earlier because I didn't want to be labeled a drama queen by a certain few people, but I'm posting this here because I told GD and a few others on the Chat Box this evening. So, all is well...sorta. But hey, I get a few hotdogs out of it. I'm a happy camper. x3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

darkness shadow

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 03, 2010, 07:33:39 PM
I'm, obviously, OK. Doctors say I don't have a hernia, though they don't know what's causing the pain. They think it's some intestinal problem I guess. Oh well, stuff happens. I need to stop going to these things. I go for my groin and end up getting three blood tests and a Barium Enema...and waiting six hours...it's been a very slow day. xD

Didn't make a topic earlier because I didn't want to be labeled a drama queen by a certain few people, but I'm posting this here because I told GD and a few others on the Chat Box this evening. So, all is well...sorta. But hey, I get a few hotdogs out of it. I'm a happy camper. x3
well at least you're ok =P

and yay hotdogs!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

CradledEggle

Awww :<.My brother has pain. And they think its intestinal. He's been in and out of the hospital for the past week and still no diagnosis.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 03, 2010, 07:33:39 PM

at least you got some hot dogs

jkid101094

Old topic is old. :P
And it's gone from intestines to my muscles just being weak, so I get out of school early on Wednesdays and Fridays to go to physical therapy. :3

And, yes, Jean and Judes. <3
My bro works there, so we get employee discounts...free hotdogs. Hell yeah.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.