A possible ban for games:Boy Shot Parents Because They Took Video Games Away

Started by Hakudamashi, January 15, 2009, 01:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Super Empra on March 29, 2009, 07:24:36 AM
You can also learn new words. Basically it teaches you much better than a teacher can.
lol true,its where I learned what plasma is
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Kristomaster

Quote from: windlessusher on March 29, 2009, 04:23:26 AM
.....wut?
Video games has made me a fortune teller that can see the near future.

Quote from: Super Empra on March 29, 2009, 07:24:36 AM
You can also learn new words. Basically it teaches you much better than a teacher can.

I was crappy in english but I learned english really well when I started playing video games, at the age of 10 I didn't experience problems with English at all! There you go Psycotic superduperoverprotective parents! Gaming is learning :P
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Hakudamashi

I even learned that without mucus your stomach will digest itself in a game  :D
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SonicFan47

Quote from: windlessusher on March 29, 2009, 09:58:18 AM
I even learned that without mucus your stomach will digest itself in a game  :D
I learned that from the Penguins of Madagascar.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Super Empra

Switching the voice to Japanese in sonic games helps you learn Japanese words. Marth's phrases in brawl have proved quite useful...

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

ultimate life form

similar story,

A 5-year-old boy stabbed his 10-year-old sister because she didn't want to give him her Nintendo DS. Her mother, who has sole custody of the children, was sleeping at the time and was alerted by her daughter's screams.

The girl is still at the hospital, but she's not in mortal danger. The boy is aware of what he's done. He said to the police that his sister didn't want to give hime her Nintendo DS, and that he thought the knife was a toy. I've also read that he apparently likes the game "Power Rangers", in which the characters (alledgely) throw knives.

The mother of the 2 children has been raising them since the father abandoned them and fled to Albania. According to her, he was violent to the point of hitting her. She works at night to raise her children, and while she's at work, her brother and her niece babysit them.

heres the article http://www.gamepolitics.com/2009/03/02/report-5-year-old-stabs-sister-over-nintendo-ds
:P XD place signature here XD :P

Hakudamashi

Quote from: ultimate life form on April 11, 2009, 04:37:42 AM
similar story,

A 5-year-old boy stabbed his 10-year-old sister because she didn't want to give him her Nintendo DS. Her mother, who has sole custody of the children, was sleeping at the time and was alerted by her daughter's screams.

The girl is still at the hospital, but she's not in mortal danger. The boy is aware of what he's done. He said to the police that his sister didn't want to give hime her Nintendo DS, and that he thought the knife was a toy. I've also read that he apparently likes the game "Power Rangers", in which the characters (alledgely) throw knives.

The mother of the 2 children has been raising them since the father abandoned them and fled to Albania. According to her, he was violent to the point of hitting her. She works at night to raise her children, and while she's at work, her brother and her niece babysit them.

heres the article http://www.gamepolitics.com/2009/03/02/report-5-year-old-stabs-sister-over-nintendo-ds
Well the boy thought the knife was fake
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

sonicstar

I can't belive that the games will be banned only because some stupid crazy kids are doing horible thing because of them. Not all of us are like this. >:(

Hakudamashi

Quote from: sonicstar on April 11, 2009, 08:14:31 AM
I can't belive that the games will be banned only because some stupid crazy kids are doing horible thing because of them. Not all of us are like this. >:(
who said they're B&?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

ultimate life form

Hakudamashi

Quote from: ultimate life form on April 11, 2009, 08:50:34 PM
that article could also be a possible ban to power rangers
They'll do anything to ban everything besides newspapers,T.V. and coffee
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

ultimate life form

lol  ;D  ;D  but news are teachin young children the wrong answers. but my parents raised me better then that

Hakudamashi

Quote from: ultimate life form on April 12, 2009, 12:35:54 AM
lol  ;D  ;D  but news are teachin young children the wrong answers. but my parents raised me better then that
Nooo,the news are teaching that the things THEY like are the ONLY good things
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

ultimate life form

Quote from: windlessusher on April 12, 2009, 10:28:36 AM
Nooo,the news are teaching that the things THEY like are the ONLY good things

true

movin on i know who is gonna use this evidence wind provided. yes thats right,

JACK F***EN THOMPSON