Where did Sonic go Wrong?

Started by SonicFan47, March 03, 2009, 07:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

Moral of the story:
IGN is made up of stupid f***s who wouldn't know a good video game if it raped them.
&&
Nintendo has already won the gaming world with the DS an the Wii.  There's no denying that.

Thank you for your few minutes of time.
kthnxbai
<3

ChaosDazer

Rofl at the rape part.

Well, I actually wish Mario would step out of the limelight. It's Sonic's turn, really.
witty sig caption

Hakudamashi

Quote from: chaos101 on March 10, 2009, 04:00:19 AM
Rofl at the rape part.

Well, I actually wish Mario would step out of the limelight. It's Sonic's turn, really.
Tell that to the 9000 upon 9000 of fanboys
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic274

Quote from: Shadow84786 on March 04, 2009, 01:59:31 AM
IGN are stupid they do bad reviews on video games like Sonic Unleashed, you should look at the 360 review they did.

The reviewer can't event play the game correctly. Probably died three times after playing the first level and made Unleashed seem bad.

SonicFan47

Quote from: Supersonic274 on March 14, 2009, 04:06:57 PM
The reviewer can't event play the game correctly. Probably died three times after playing the first level and made Unleashed seem bad.
I think that your statement needs to be corrected.
Quote from: Supersonic274 on March 14, 2009, 04:06:57 PM
The reviewers can't even play games. Probably died three times.
That's better.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Supersonic274

Quote from: SonicFan47 on March 14, 2009, 05:00:44 PM
I think that your statement needs to be corrected.That's better.

Well I put it singular as I've only seen IGN play it and it looked like the same player over and over.

panjr0809

Crazy_mofo213

Quote from: Shadow84786 on March 04, 2009, 05:45:30 AM
They gave Sonic and the black knight a 3/10 and it didn't even come out yet.

Many Magazines and Review sites get early copies of games so they can review them before thier official launch.
IGN is just plain stupid. They've decided to jump on the "sonic sucks!" bandwagon that many reviewers are currently riding.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Crazy_mofo213 on March 18, 2009, 06:08:35 AM
Many Magazines and Review sites get early copies of games so they can review them before thier official launch.
IGN is just plain stupid. They've decided to jump on the "sonic sucks!" bandwagon that many reviewers are currently riding.
The wagon is too big if ya ask me  >:(
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Crazy_mofo213

Quote from: windlessusher on March 18, 2009, 09:20:57 AM
The wagon is too big if ya ask me  >:(

It sure is. Now a days only games that include over the top violence and guns are really praised by reviewers. Not all games like that are bad, but some games tend to be over rated. I mean I understand Sonic isn't at his prime right now, but his games aren't as bad as they make them out to be. Unfrotunately, the people who read thier biased reviews take thier word for it and develop the mind set that Sonic just "fails".

Craig@Game

Quote from: Super Empra on March 03, 2009, 08:57:58 PM
IGN are stupid.They even Sonic 06 a higher score than Sonic unleashed. They gave SA2 a higher score than SA2B when we all know SA2B is better.

i know, 06 was the BIGGEST SONIC FLOP IN HISTORY!!! HOW CAN IT GET A HIGHER SCORE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Super Empra

Quote from: Craig@Game on March 26, 2009, 07:28:42 AM
i know, 06 was the BIGGEST SONIC FLOP IN HISTORY!!! HOW CAN IT GET A HIGHER SCORE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I think shadow the hedgehog was worse.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: DarkShadow on March 26, 2009, 09:25:12 AM
Sonic Drift was the real worst of all >_>
The only one that could possibly be worse than Drift,is Sonic the Hedgehog(GBA)
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Kristomaster

The guys on IGN just can't rate games, and we shouldn't make a rating decide if sonic is good or not, it is for ourselves to find out! But the one time when SEGA really did fail was when they made Sonic Drift.
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Kristomaster on March 28, 2009, 09:39:59 PM
The guys on IGN just can't rate games, and we shouldn't make a rating decide if sonic is good or not, it is for ourselves to find out! But the one time when SEGA really did fail was when they made Sonic Drift.
ppl can't realize the epicness of Sonic the Hedgehog
its not all about Games ya know :P
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay