Who Do YOU think is the most disliked member here?

Started by Kirby, March 20, 2010, 07:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 21, 2010, 08:02:20 AM
In all seriousness this topic is really mean...I mean, if we were just messing around it'd be different, but people seem to be taking this seriously... D=

I like everyone. I'm everyone's friend unless they absolutely piss me off to the point of no return...I never really had anything against Ben or RBR...but I think we can all agree that the people who come here for downloads, without giving the forum a chance, can all go straight to hell. >:U

[/seriousness]
Same with me.

SonicHazso

Me my father dis own me. my sister hated me, My mother force me to drop out of high school. And Send me to the state's once to be homeless.
and Every one I meet ends up hating me. :'(

ChaosDazer

Quote from: SonicHazso on March 21, 2010, 10:04:42 PM
Me my father dis own me. my sister hated me, My mother force me to drop out of high school. And Send me to the state's once to be homeless.
and Every one I meet ends up hating me. :'(
But we don't know you yet.
So we can't hate you! ;D
witty sig caption

runegames

its  not 1 person its all the ppl breaking rules

Nightshade the hedgehog

once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

NiGHTS

Good to see that we are so friendly to each other, that we go and and start threads to make people feel worse about themselves if they are chosen.

Its so heartwarming makes me want to cry tears of joy

SonicHazso

Quote from: ChaosDazer on March 22, 2010, 05:25:29 AM
But we don't know you yet.
So we can't hate you! ;D

Then I say thats good. Im better off not being known...
Me is scared more people will end up hating me. :'(

Fiamonder

Capcom. Seriously, everyone talks about him. xD

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Dracoslythe

Fiamonder

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Dracoslythe

Sonic360

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 22, 2010, 10:46:26 AM
xD
I saw.
It's funny how I made up something random one day...then it gets made into a topic the next day then 2days later it talks to me on the chat on the main site...then it actually becomes a member here.  See I have created a monster!!

Chimmy Chonga

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 20, 2010, 11:35:30 AM
IDK why people hated him...
People hated Ben because of how annoying he was. I banned him from the chatbox for spamming, then he claims I was abusing him for doing so. Then he posted a topic like "Sonicrulez10 is banned from this forum" or something like that(and I wasn't banned, either, so I have no idea what the fuck he meant). Later on he posted a very ugly recolor of Mega Man called "Benman," which looked like a half-naked Mega Man with a blue face. He also had a very short temper, this being what fueled him to spam the chatbox. So yeah, basically he was just a very annoying person.

shrinky dinks

SmashFinale

So this is what SonicZone was like before i came. Gleech was right about this being a warzone at one point. ._.