Who Do YOU think is the most disliked member here?

Started by Kirby, March 20, 2010, 07:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJSonicShadow

I think I'm the worst guy here, not many people are replying to my posts, or questions, they did before, and I gotta thank the one guy that responded on my Sonic 4 PC topic, oh well, So, am I the worst?
My special secret fourm, please join and post!!!     http://jjsonicshadow.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=50c45c34e0ed962d35f7f4074963a7a9
JJSonicShadow

HereAndThere

Quote from: JJSonicShadow on March 05, 2012, 11:49:05 PM
I think I'm the worst guy here, not many people are replying to my posts, or questions, they did before, and I gotta thank the one guy that responded on my Sonic 4 PC topic, oh well, So, am I the worst?
That doesn't mean you're disliked.
Hell, no one even bothers to reply to my posts, 'cause there's no point, but I don't think that I'm the most disliked member here.
Maybe people aren't interested in what you're saying, or maybe they don't see replying to you as something that must be done in order for them to live?
I'd love to say that I'm the most disliked person, but that's obviously not true.
We shall never reach a conclusion, so what's the point in continuing this conversation?
There'll always be someone who we'll dislike more than the last guy.
It's never going to end, so what's point?

Hakudamashi

I f*cking hate Draco, her avi has Jaden in Buttercup's position and it's distracting as f*ck
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: windlessusher on March 09, 2012, 03:00:00 PM
I f*cking hate Draco, her avi has Jaden in Buttercup's position and it's distracting as f*ck
Don't diss the Kuriboh. BC
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

JJSonicShadow

Quote from: Jeexx on March 06, 2012, 01:33:53 AM
That doesn't mean you're disliked.
Hell, no one even bothers to reply to my posts, 'cause there's no point, but I don't think that I'm the most disliked member here.
Maybe people aren't interested in what you're saying, or maybe they don't see replying to you as something that must be done in order for them to live?
I'd love to say that I'm the most disliked person, but that's obviously not true.
We shall never reach a conclusion, so what's the point in continuing this conversation?
There'll always be someone who we'll dislike more than the last guy.
It's never going to end, so what's point?
Yay, thanks, that just made my day (night really)
My special secret fourm, please join and post!!!     http://jjsonicshadow.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=50c45c34e0ed962d35f7f4074963a7a9
JJSonicShadow

sonicknuckles01

The only hated members from this site are the spammers.