Who do you live with....

Started by Sonic360, April 05, 2010, 01:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

I live with my mom and dad, and 2 of my best friends stay with me.  The problem with that tho is...both of their parents moved a while ago, just because their children found somewhere to stay...but all 3 of us sleep in the same bed, another problem is that one of my friends is GAY and he always finds an excuse to sleep right beside me...(I think it's because I always sleep with shorts and stay shirtless in bed) o.e, the other I dun have a problem with cuz he's straight, it's kinda like having my own children because one of them is 13 and the other is 15.  But I do have a rule for those that sleep with me:  always stay 1" 1/2' away from me or stay further away from me.  But in anycase we have fun.

Tanassy

wait, your friends stay with you? jeez, if that was me i wouldnt be very happy. i mean, their my friends but i dont wanna live with em'!

anyway. i live with my dad and stepmum.

and- 1 half-sis and 2 half-bros. all under 10 years old T_T

NiGHTS

Quote from: Sonic360 on April 05, 2010, 01:20:31 AM
I live with my mom and dad, and 2 of my best friends stay with me.  The problem with that tho is...both of their parents moved a while ago, just because their children found somewhere to stay...but all 3 of us sleep in the same bed, another problem is that one of my friends is GAY and he always finds an excuse to sleep right beside me...(I think it's because I always sleep with shorts and stay shirtless in bed) o.e, the other I dun have a problem with cuz he's straight, it's kinda like having my own children because one of them is 13 and the other is 15.  But I do have a rule for those that sleep with me:  always stay 1" 1/2' away from me or stay further away from me.  But in anycase we have fun.

lol maybe hes just having nightmares P:

I live with my mom and my well bitchy sister to say the least x3(she's 18)

and my cat (yes i consider him a member of our family) we have had him a long time. He's the OAP of the cat world D: and is a lazy grouchy frigger but to tell the truth when i go down to my dads for a few days he'd be the one i miss xD

HMS7

i live with my mom and my lil bro and my dog....and soon to be living with my gf
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Super Sonic Boom

I live with my mom & my dad, I also have a younger brother (13 right now) and a younger sister (turning 10) real soon. Both of my siblings drive me up the wall! XD

Jazz Nova

mum and dad
plain and simple

(if you don't don't the fish)
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Ioshyriku

TheGameNinja

I live with my mom, dad, twin brother, little brother, little sister, one very reclusive cat, and one fat idiot of a cat. 'Course, my brother and I will be going off to college next year, so it will just be the two of us at that point. And the cats if wherever we end up, they can go. Otherwise our parents will likely get rid of them. They aren't really cat people. ¬_¬

Koov686

I live with my mum,dad,grandma,big sister,little sister.my mum and dad are hardly at home though,they work late.

spiritshadowx

I live with my imagination....

Which is probably why i live in a cardboard box... >.>

Wormie93

Dad-Addicted to his crackberry.
Mom-Multi tasking nurse who's always in a bad mood.
Sister-7 years old-girlie girl, that says it all.
Brother-19 years old. Cool sometimes. But I swear he has a menstrual cycle.
2 dogs.
3 cats.
1 me.
Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

HereAndThere

With my mom, dad, 4 sisters and our dog.
My 4 sisters are just so fucking bitches that they drive me into the edge of just hitting a knife trough my palm..
And fuck, even that wouldn't be as painful as listening to the screaming that's going on every morning... (Emo moment)
So yeah that's pretty much it

Sonic360

xD I was so caught up with living with my 2 friends and my mom and dad, I forgot to mention my actual siblings xD, I also live with my 3 brothers and 2 sisters. 

Jazz Nova

everyone live with brother and/or sisters..
Mine are much too old to live with me
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Mikey

I live with my Mom, Dad, Brother, sister, and 3 chihuahuas. My familys not split apart.

DiamondLeon

Currently, I live with my mother, father, brother, and sister~ All the retarded shit that happens in my house makes it all worthwhile~ I love my family~<3