What costume or cosplay are you going to do for Halloween?

Started by dreamcasthime, September 24, 2011, 05:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamcasthime

I know what I'm going to do and be for Halloween,but I wanna know what you are gonna do. Post what you are going to do and what or who you are going to dress as. I'll start off by saying I'm gonna cosplay as Conan Edogawa form Detective Conan/Case Closed and I'm gonna go around streets annoying the shit out of people by screaming "YOU"RE THE MURDERER!"

Tanassy

We don't do halloween here. But I only have one cosplay so.. I'll just public it for the hell of it. x3

jkid101094

I don't do Halloween and, quite honestly, I don't cosplay either.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

dreamcasthime

I don't do little kid stuff or trick-or-treat,I mostly do what Tana's gonna do

Tanassy

Quote from: Kona-Chan~ on September 24, 2011, 05:19:10 PM
I don't do little kid stuff or trick-or-treat,I mostly do what Tana's gonna do
Woo public cosplaying x3

xSalashawty

Unlike buying it, (50-85$ for an adult size), I'm salvaging any past witch costumes and making another witch. For the 3rd year in a row. Any stalkers out there? I was a gothic witch, a spider witch, now I'm trying to aim for psycho, blood, or something related to my personality. I was gonna be Witch Aracnae(SE) but she's a bit too complicated.. And I can't draw Medusa's tattoo or hat design. I might be able to do Medusa, but it'd be out of luck. Don't get me started on Witch Blair.

And no trick or treating- that was last year. Now I'll be the bitch in the corner traumatizing kids<3

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

~Bubblicious~

I'm most likely going to shrug on my yukata or something. Lazy stuff... unless my Nana finishes up my FemHumanShad cosplay, then I'll probably wear that out. Trick-or-treating? FUCK YAH!
Scaring little kids? FUCK YAH!

Juju

My children, husband, and I are going as the Power Rangers.  :)

~*~*Fairies control everything we do, we need to listen to the whispers of them in order to succeed. Those who fail did not listen to fairy*~*~ :)

Put this in your signature if you're a proud mom!!! :*

dreamcasthime

Ioshyriku

neither do I celebrate halloween or do i have a costume, but if i had to choose it would either be Ryu from Street Fighter or Dante from Devil May Cry

jkid101094

Quote from: Juju on September 25, 2011, 03:05:29 AM
Which version? If it's "Mighty Morphin'" you win a cookie.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Juju on September 25, 2011, 03:05:29 AM
I love the Power Rangers.  x3

I've got five ideas.
1)  Dig up my old Touko/Hilda/White costume that I made last year

2)  Finish my N costume
I have the wig, and the shirts.  rofl

3)  Panda!
I have a panda hat, arm warmers, and leg warmers, so I'd need to come up with a body costume

4)  Flo the Progressive Girl!
I'd have to completely start this one

5)  Aile
I've got the shorts and the stockings.
And my hair is almost the same as hers (well, same, but more realistic, should I say? lol), so I wouldn't have to find a wig.

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 25, 2011, 06:40:48 AM
I love the Power Rangers.  x3

I've got five ideas.
1)  Dig up my old Touko/Hilda/White costume that I made last year

2)  Finish my N costume
I have the wig, and the shirts.  rofl

3)  Panda!
I have a panda hat, arm warmers, and leg warmers, so I'd need to come up with a body costume

4)  Flo the Progressive Girl!
I'd have to completely start this one

5)  Aile
I've got the shorts and the stockings.
And my hair is almost the same as hers (well, same, but more realistic, should I say? lol), so I wouldn't have to find a wig.

I'm caught between Transgender N and Aile but what it all comes down to is that I won't be tempted to tackle hug Transgender N to death. :P

*slapped*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

I'm gonna be a nerdy anorexic white boy from Painesville Ohio... oh wait...

Dracoslythe

Supersonic196

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 25, 2011, 06:45:00 AM
Best costume evar.
It's really nice because I don't even have to buy a costume :\

Dracoslythe

I wasn't gonna do FemN.  Rofl.

I was also thinking of Kagamine Rin, but I trashed that idea way back.  lol

Supersonic196

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 25, 2011, 06:49:35 AM
Cross dresser. Not even I'm that bad. >:U

*shot*
That term really only applies to males if you think about it.

If it could apply to females, then all females everywhere would be cross dressers unless ALL THEY EVER WORE were skirts and dresses.  :3

I still wish we could have had genderbend day at school.
That was an idea that popped up for Spirit Week, but it was outvoted by Blast From The Past day  D8

and DDDD8
At all you who "don't do halloween"
My parents get all pissy at me for wanting to dress up and go trick or treating, but I'm a halloween lover...I would die without my one day a year where I could dress up how I want and not get ridiculed for it.  rofl

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 25, 2011, 06:52:13 AM
That term really only applies to males if you think about it.

If it could apply to females, then all females everywhere would be cross dressers unless ALL THEY EVER WORE were skirts and dresses.  :3
You cross dressing faggot. >:C

I still wish we could have had genderbend day at school.
That was an idea that popped up for Spirit Week, but it was outvoted by Blast From The Past day  D8

Try again. That'd be awesome. :P

and DDDD8
At all you who "don't do halloween"
My parents get all pissy at me for wanting to dress up and go trick or treating, but I'm a halloween lover...I would die without my one day a year where I could dress up how I want and not get ridiculed for it.  rofl
I'm happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but that doesn't change my mind. I have no reason to dress up. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

I'm a halloween lover...I would die without my one day a year where I could dress up how I want and not get ridiculed for it.  rofl
Well more power to ya, Personally, I really don't enjoy candy all that much, I suppose if all they ever gave out were
lifesaver gummies, gummy bears, gummy worms and tootsie rolls, I might reconsider... as those are the only candies I enjoy...

Dracoslythe

Quote from: supersonic196 on September 25, 2011, 06:57:55 AM
Well more power to ya, Personally, I really don't enjoy candy all that much, I suppose if all they ever gave out were
lifesaver gummies, gummy bears, gummy worms and tootsie rolls, I might reconsider... as those are the only candies I enjoy...
I don't eat much candy anyway.
Halloween = a diabetic's nightmare...

But like I said, I'm not out for the candy.
I usually give my candy away.
Or keep it and never eat it, throwing it away in a month or two.  rofl

By Christmastime, I still have half my halloween candy...
Unless it's candy corn.
That shit's mine.

Supersonic196

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 25, 2011, 06:59:40 AM
I don't eat much candy anyway.
Halloween = a diabetic's nightmare...

But like I said, I'm not out for the candy.
I usually give my candy away.
Or keep it and never eat it, throwing it away in a month or two.  rofl

By Christmastime, I still have half my halloween candy...
Unless it's candy corn.
That shit's mine.
Diabeetus eh? Well you're not missing much... Thinking about it... I really don't even like the candies aforementioned... although i was scarfing down tootsie rolls just last night at a lan party....

Dracoslythe

Jazz Nova

I need a white wig.
And purple contacts.
And facial plastic surgery.
Et, volia!
Jazz Nova.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Supersonic196

sonicknuckles01

I'm way too  old for this halloween things.I only help my brother with his costume(IRONMAN)