NEW Super Forum Crush/Date Topic U

Started by jkid101094, December 01, 2013, 06:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

I think I can count the number of female members this site has on my two hands, so I guess it's a good thing we have a lot of bisexual/homosexual/transgender members.

jkid101094

I can't date guys until I have a vagina and Katherin isn't exactly sure I need one so I'm kind of boned on that front.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on December 02, 2013, 10:39:04 AM
I think I can count the number of female members this site has on my two hands, so I guess it's a good thing we have a lot of bisexual/homosexual/transgender members.
pfft, girls don't play video games.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on December 02, 2013, 10:46:02 AM
pfft, girls don't play video games.
All girls are men and all children are FBI agents. All transgenders are...transgenders, I guess.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Actually I just checked and the male to female ratio of this site is 15.7:1. There are 9151 members so that means there are approximately 549 female members. That includes spambots and people who identify as female so in reality there are less.

HMS7

Quote from: Elija2 on December 02, 2013, 10:59:59 AM
Actually I just checked and the male to female ratio of this site is 15.7:1. There are 9151 members so that means there are approximately 549 female members. That includes spambots and people who identify as female so in reality there are less.

^--- he a smart man
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Gilly

Quote from: Elija2 on December 02, 2013, 10:59:59 AM

MAAAATTTHHH

Elija2

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay