What are the things you fear?

Started by Skyle369, June 10, 2009, 02:39:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 14, 2009, 12:45:24 PM
OMG agreed i can barely pick out the families dinner without takin ages and flippin out
My worst moment was when they gave me the map and ask me which way to go ._.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

blazerh44

Pity. I'm also afraid of being put in weird situations that make a big impact.

Well I just got my driver's permit and my dad wanted me to do some driving. So after we went to church on Sunday (yes I am a Catholic, but will soon be converting to Draco's religion) my dad gave me the keys and I was told to drive down Hayden Road. So I was driving down and everyone was telling me different things to do, I had no idea who to listen to. Fortunately we got back home safely, except my bro was depressed the rest of the day because he thought I would've killed him with my driving

NiGHTS

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 14, 2009, 02:24:18 PM
My worst moment was when they gave me the map and ask me which way to go ._.

that prooves it 15y/olds + decisions (simple or not) = bad D:

Luma

blazerh44

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 16, 2009, 06:24:10 AM
that prooves it 15y/olds + decisions (simple or not) = bad D:

Exactly, Wind being asked which way to go, me being told to drive with very little driving experience, yea we 15 year olds are awful decision makers  :P

NiGHTS

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 16, 2009, 06:35:09 AM
Exactly, Wind being asked which way to go, me being told to drive with very little driving experience, yea we 15 year olds are awful decision makers  :P

well for me i always was :P

i decision made quicklytoday my maths teacher was given out sweets and i took one lol

but i got a lemon one i wanted a strawberry one lol

that reminds me i pheer the dominion of MATHEMATICS *DUN DUN DUUN*

darkness shadow

i'ma slightly closterfobic, very minor aquafobic, lighting  scaresv me ._. *lightings tech nerd's worst enemy as with water* and i can't fight 2 defend maself
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

blazerh44

I'm also afraid of losing the ones I love. I can't stand being alone in this cruel world

darkness shadow

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 16, 2009, 08:15:02 AM
I'm also afraid of losing the ones I love. I can't stand being alone in this cruel world
who can?... ok, maybe there are people, but most people who have led lives such as ours, we would like company
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

blazerh44

Quote from: darkness shadow on June 16, 2009, 08:17:30 AM
who can?... ok, maybe there are people, but most people who have led lives such as ours, we would like company

Exactly my point man

fiamondersadx

SonicFan47

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 16, 2009, 06:09:17 AM
Pity. I'm also afraid of being put in weird situations that make a big impact.

Well I just got my driver's permit and my dad wanted me to do some driving. So after we went to church on Sunday (yes I am a Catholic, but will soon be converting to Draco's religion) my dad gave me the keys and I was told to drive down Hayden Road. So I was driving down and everyone was telling me different things to do, I had no idea who to listen to. Fortunately we got back home safely, except my bro was depressed the rest of the day because he thought I would've killed him with my driving
So wait,...
You're afraid of driving?
Also, If you don't mind me asking, what is Draco's religion?
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SonicFan47 on July 11, 2009, 02:42:04 PM
Also, If you don't mind me asking, what is Draco's religion?
I dunno,what do wizards believe in?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

ChaosDazer

I'm afraid of Sleeping.

No joke.

It's a long story.
witty sig caption

Jaedowg

I'm scared of the dark. Not. I'm scared that my house will catch on fire when I'm sleeping and I'll die and I know that sounds really stupid.
I'm working my way up to ViP, baby- 2 stars!