Who was affect by the "Texting While Driving" PSA?

Started by Super Sonic Boom, August 28, 2009, 02:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

Alright, some people may have already seen the graphic texting while driving PSA that shows a dramatisation of what could happen when you text and drive at the same time. I personally thought it sent a strong message to all teens about the dangers of driving (even though I am not driving yet).

So I want your opinions...how did you feel about the PSA? (Public Service Announcement)
OR
Were you personally affected by the commercial (like, you use to text while driving and now you never will again)?

If you haven't seen it, and you would like to...
I recommend watching the video on YouTube with your parents since it is very graphic & it's recommended for 18+ years!

I am not saying you have to watch it but...it's something that older teens that drive should watch!
Since I feel that this video should not be viewed by people under 15, I'm NOT putting it on this site!

Dracoslythe

I haven't seen it, but maybe I will need to check it out.
I've already vowed that I wouldn't text and drive.
I've even said that I'd keep my phone off while driving whenever I do drive, but if I will keep to that, I'm not sure.

But yes, teens who drive DO need to see this.
I cannot count the number of times that I've watched teens leave school, and are texting while even driving off the campus.
It's a danger to them and those around them.

ChaosMaster

if you seriously think you can txt it while driving and not get pulled over or much worse, your f***ing retarded!

EDIT: now seeing the video... I found it ironic the teen still has to get brought in, but almost died inside when the kid wondered, "why won't mommy and daddy wake up?"  :'(

Sig made by ShadowsofSilver

Visit me on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSnake753

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 28, 2009, 02:36:47 PM
I haven't seen it, but maybe I will need to check it out.
I've already vowed that I wouldn't text and drive.
I've even said that I'd keep my phone off while driving whenever I do drive, but if I will keep to that, I'm not sure.

Yah, and this was a PSA for the UK...and yet it became an internet hit in the USA. It's that big of a deal! :o

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on August 28, 2009, 02:27:08 PM
Alright, some people may have already seen the graphic texting while driving PSA that shows a dramatisation of what could happen when you text and drive at the same time. I personally thought it sent a strong message to all teens about the dangers of driving (even though I am not driving yet).

So I want your opinions...how did you feel about the PSA? (Public Service Announcement)
OR
Were you personally affected by the commercial (like, you use to text while driving and now you never will again)?

If you haven't seen it, and you would like to...
I recommend watching the video on YouTube with your parents since it is very graphic & it's recommended for 18+ years!

I am not saying you have to watch it but...it's something that older teens that drive should watch!

Since I feel that this video should not be viewed by people under 15, I'm NOT putting it on this site!

I liek driving while talking on my cellphone and doing other stuff ;D

jk lol, but a lot of people still talk on their cellphones, just when the cops aren't there D:
NO SIGNATURE

azlj01

No i always drive safely cause i never answer my phone and freeway in LA people have mp3 players make up phones in their hand while they drive and remember seeing some guy change clothes. That's why there are many accidents and traffic there.