half minute hero : goddess era 100: hero

Started by xaio, April 18, 2010, 05:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xaio

if any of you are familiar with it, there is a game for the PSP called half minute hero (take off the kombosign tho)

and goddess era 100 takes place when the hero first departs, and becomes friends with the greedy time goddess...

there can be: 5 heros (6, excluding me, i want to be a hero)
17 evil lords
2 time goddesses (one for reversing time,the other for taking chump change, and repoing your items when you pay with chump change )

in total, 25 ppl, sso yeah

hero 1: zair
hero 2
hero 3
hero 4
hero 5
hero 6

evil lord 1:

time goddess 1:
T.G 2:

story: it all started out when the two time goddesses, and the ultimate  evil lord began their fight at the starting of time
neither side won, but only left wounded , the the time ruby and sapphire had been damaged, and the ultimate evil lord's powers had been stored away......now those powers would resurface and wreak havok among those who were innocent.... but the time goddesses had a trick up their sleeve too. they would have brave young men and women gather themselves for the great threat that was readying its final blow

it started during GODDESS....ERA....100......

zair: (it's time) *zair ran outside as fast as he could, only to be stopped dead in his tracks by two knights, one short, yet buff, the other tall , yet centered*

short knight: master zair, the king needs to speak with you..

zair:  what does the king want with a peasant like me?

tall knight: we heard you talking about leaving, and becoming a hero

short knight: so his highness has a very heroic deed he needs you to do.

zair: pfft , OK

*the three entered the castle  and went straight to the king*

king: hello zair

zair: what ? *zair never seemed to turn to the king to look him in the eye. zair for one, thought of the king as a prissy failure, who ignored the poor, and killed the needy, while he laughed and drunk the most expensive wines and would run from war.*

king: we need you to kill the monsters outside the castle fields before you leave upon your journey, ensuring us the safety of the fresh air

zair: whatever *zair dashed out the castle, only to be greeted by a sword near his neck* HEY WATCH IT!

mysterious knight: i've done your job for you, now, ready to leave, take your reward form the king, and take this *hands zair $500*

zair: thanks =D

Sebastian:call me Sebastian, we will meet in the land of giants. until then  young one

zair: well.. until then....

*zair dashed into the kingdom, took his $1000 reward, and left to a village that was under attack by an evil lord*
( this evil lord does not count, don't panic)
yogaf: HA HA HA!! I WILL CAST AN EVIL SPELL THAT WILL DESTROY THE WORLD IN 30 SECONDS!!!

zair: aww crap!!how    am i supposed to get there in time??!!!  * zair runs into shop, thenbuys a bronze sword, only to be met whit the deadline*

yogaf: NOW YOU ALL SHALL PERISH!!

(the world is detroyed, has all hope been given up?... no, the time goddesses will  now forM a deal with zair, and the world MAY BE SAVED..)

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!