and this is why you don't swallow keys

Started by Riot_Monsterous, January 20, 2011, 03:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

-Gives Mikey a juice box- "idk, the magical juicebox room of darkness?" ... "oh wait, i brought those"

Princessofthechaosemerald

A Brown-haired girl popped up from inside a box "Rawr." She stated, before curling up in a small pile of blankets.

Tanassy

"Well this sucks!" Fusion said loudly, frightening everyone who hadn't noticed him for the past 30 minutes.

(oh and val...I just love you icon x333)

"GAHFLAHBAHBLAH" The girl said, curling up in her blanket mountain.

Jazz Nova

Jazz was not at all surprised.
"So... Flashlight tag anyone?
Flashlights, anyone?"
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Riot_Monsterous

(lol thankies Maddeh x3 finalleh got to watch some OHSHC a week or so ago ~)

After she had finished mumbling to herself, she noticed two more people showed up, though the shock was lost, people just seemed to keep popping up, no need to wonder anymore "I know I have no flashlight, but it would be nice seeing who is who here" she commented and went to  blindly trying to find a comfier spot in the closet

(and it appears Mikey has poofled for a little while hurrr o3o  )

(huzzah! OHSC Is hilarious x33)

"MY NAME BE NONE OF YOUR CONSERN!!" The girl shouted, "Oh...It's Madison...but you can call me Maddie."

Jazz Nova

Jazz laughed. "Je m'appelle Jazz," he said. "Je suis dans un cabinet. Avec vous. Ugghh, ce n'est pas bien."
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Tanassy

"Call me Fusion", Fusion said with a smile that noone saw. "Mm, whatever this is, it's tasty"

Supersonic196

jkid101094

Quote from: BloodFury~ DFX on February 06, 2011, 09:42:57 AM
"Call me Fusion", Fusion said with a smile that noone saw. "Mm, whatever this is, it's tasty"
"Maybe it's jizz." jkid said, playing Pokemon on his Gameboy Advance SP that was just about to die out.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

jkid101094

"Huh?" jkid pointed his GBA at Fushion just as it died. "Damnit. I forgot to save! And I had just caught a Feebass!"

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

"pohkehmawns, I liek eht." Madison said "Pikachu~" She stated, matter of fact, she sounded like the real thing.

Supersonic196

"anybody wanna trade?" -pulls out gameboy micro with pokemon emerald in the slot-