Main Menu

Super Sonic Boom's Life ~ Outside of Sonic Zone

Started by Super Sonic Boom, May 31, 2009, 04:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HMS7

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on December 07, 2009, 11:41:47 AM
December 7, 2009
Other than that, the only thing on my mind is Jet's banning, I still think something just doesn't add up. Granted people say he's been acting radical the past few weeks...he would never modify the rules. I have a feeling he's been hacked, but I don't want to start "Sonic Zone Forum World War III" with only my thoughts to go on.  :-\

yes he has been hacked why would he sit there and edit the rules that makes no since
im gonna miss jet

but cool u got dazzle working awesome
hope you have a merry chirstmas
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Fiamonder

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on December 23, 2009, 05:44:37 AM
Is this blog still alive? I wanna read more ;D

It's still alive, just got real lazy to write a new one! :P

December 22, 2009

Tis Christmas Eve Eve and just last night (early this morning) I have been recording some parts for my new playthrough channel on YouTube, I will be recording myself playing Sonic/Mario/other games with my screen capturing system. Once I make a teaser (which I wanna have done by the 24th or 25th) I will give you guys the address to the new account you you can subscribe. :D

Other than that, I can't think of anything else to talk about besides the fact my brother, sister, and I are hoping for New Super Mario Bros Wii for Xmas since it would be fun to play 4 co-op story mode on that.

If I don't write a new blog by January 1, 2010...
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, & Happy New Year Sonic ROMs from Super Sonic Boom!  ;D

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on December 23, 2009, 05:58:17 AM
It's still alive, just got real lazy to write a new one! :P

December 22, 2009

Tis Christmas Eve Eve and just last night (early this morning) I have been recording some parts for my new playthrough channel on YouTube, I will be recording myself playing Sonic/Mario/other games with my screen capturing system. Once I make a teaser (which I wanna have done by the 24th or 25th) I will give you guys the address to the new account you you can subscribe. :D

Other than that, I can't think of anything else to talk about besides the fact my brother, sister, and I are hoping for New Super Mario Bros Wii for Xmas since it would be fun to play 4 co-op story mode on that.

If I don't write a new blog by January 1, 2010...
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, & Happy New Year Sonic ROMs from Super Sonic Boom!  ;D

Good luck on getting it, I could imagine the same too  ;D, i played a Dreamcast game called Power Stone with my brothers and my cousin, it was great fun back those years.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 23, 2009, 06:01:33 AM
Good luck on getting it, I could imagine the same too  ;D, i played a Dreamcast game called Power Stone with my brothers and my cousin, it was great fun back those years.

I have the demo of that, it's not that bad...it's decent in my opinion.
My brother and I would kick the crap outta each other, we're .500 each! XD

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on December 23, 2009, 06:04:06 AM
I have the demo of that, it's not that bad...it's decent in my opinion.
My brother and I would kick the crap outta each other, we're .500 each! XD

wut?

anyways my brother always threatened me to share the weapons i invented myself, so he could win.

Somehow I am better at playing it, especially at the tomb stage, where everybody's running from that huge rock ball thingy, i pick up those blocks and throw those at them! XDD

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 23, 2009, 06:09:10 AM
wut?

anyways my brother always threatened me to share the weapons i invented myself, so he could win.

Somehow I am better at playing it, especially at the tomb stage, where everybody's running from that huge rock ball thingy, i pick up those blocks and throw those at them! XDD

Hehehe, no matter what...it's pure fun with senseless violence!  :)

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on December 23, 2009, 06:14:05 AM
Hehehe, no matter what...it's pure fun with senseless violence!  :)
yeah, I remember violating my cousin with the scooter I invented, it was fun!

also the legendary sword I invented to steal other's health

Super Sonic Boom

January 8, 2010

So the forum's been down since before Xmas, and I've been watching people go bonkers and getting some good laughs outta them (no offense to anyone, and I'm not naming people). Semester final exams start Monday, and 4 outta my 7 classes grades are now hanging on these exams. Plus, on top of that...additional homework means no rest for the weary.

It's been wicked cold down here in Florida with lows in the 20's (F) and the high not peaking over 50 at times. To put that into view...the average low is 50 for this time of year with a high of 70. We haven't broken 70F since the beginning of 2010 (I don't think). It's like the worst cold snap for us in decades...but at least I don't live up in other states where the wind chill is -51F!

Just trying to deal with it all, it may be just overwhelming for me at times...but I'm in more of a humorous mood in spite of everything I have told you members. XD

Joseppi

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on January 08, 2010, 04:22:33 PM

So the forum's been down since before Xmas, and I've been watching people go bonkers and getting some good laughs outta them.

After spending days looking through coding and doing trial and error tasks only to get nowhere, I came pretty close to bonkers.

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on January 08, 2010, 04:22:33 PM

It's been wicked cold down here in Florida with lows in the 20's (F) and the high not peaking over 50 at times. To put that into view...the average low is 50 for this time of year with a high of 70. We haven't broken 70F since the beginning of 2010 (I don't think). It's like the worst cold snap for us in decades...but at least I don't live up in other states where the wind chill is -51F!

I'd kill to be in Florida right now.

Fiamonder

Wow, SSB. Its also pretty cold here, but i changed my mind for visiting Florida. Lol.

Super Sonic Boom

January 16, 2010

Well, after a week hiatus and some other things...I am back from an unexpected break. Yesterday ended the first semester at my school where I will have a very good GPA of like 3.75 or something like that. I see John is going to try to be online more, personally, I am looking forward to the nighttime shows since that is when most of the funny stuff happens. Other than that, nothin' really to talk about in the blog right now. LOL

Fiamonder

Darn, i cant watch the nighttime shows because its getting too late here..

Super Sonic Boom

Januaray 25, 2010

Today I was woken up to the sound of thunder as I was getting ready for school today, we had some tornado warnings go off just to the north of where my family lives. On the way to school...it poured and poured for what seemed like a really long time. School was really uneventful and I'm just taking it one day at a time because that's all I can pretty much to right now! XD

Other than that, I should REALLY consider recording video game footage for my second Youtube channel since I haven't posted something in weeks...which is really odd for me right now.

HMS7

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on January 25, 2010, 03:48:36 PM
Januaray 25, 2010

Today I was woken up to the sound of thunder as I was getting ready for school today, we had some tornado warnings go off just to the north of where my family lives. On the way to school...it poured and poured for what seemed like a really long time. School was really uneventful and I'm just taking it one day at a time because that's all I can pretty much to right now! XD

Other than that, I should REALLY consider recording video game footage for my second Youtube channel since I haven't posted something in weeks...which is really odd for me right now.

dang thats not fun to wake up to that dude X_X
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES