Main Menu

Super Sonic Boom's Life ~ Outside of Sonic Zone

Started by Super Sonic Boom, May 31, 2009, 04:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: hypers on September 13, 2009, 11:52:30 PM
lol u have soo many dreamcasts :o

I only have 2 in my house and one of them is in a box since it doesn't work! LOL

shaneme3

you lucky @ holes. Pardon my French, but I'm just going crazy over the fact that I don't have a dreamcast. But all you guys are way older then me, so you all have one. And to top it off, the emulators aren't working for me at all. :( you luckies
"Of course we're in Canada, thats why all the pigs taste like bacon!" My youtube channel, please check it out! http://www.youtube.com/user/shaneme3?feature=mhee

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: shaneme3 on September 14, 2009, 06:55:56 PM
you lucky @ holes. Pardon my French, but I'm just going crazy over the fact that I don't have a dreamcast. But all you guys are way older then me, so you all have one. And to top it off, the emulators aren't working for me at all. :( you luckies

I got my first Dreamcast when I was only 6 or 7 years old, Christmas 1999...I went NUTS when I got it! :D

Super Sonic Boom

September 21, 2009

So I went to see if I could get my impressions made for my retainer that was suppose to be made today but the doctor said that I have to wear the braces for another 4 weeks which means instead of getting them of possibly around October 16...I may have to wait until November 14th or so...ANOTHER WHOLE MONTH WITH BRACES ON! My teachers had to submit interim grades, aka mid-term grades and I have 2 B's, 2 C's (but one's like a 79.5%) and 4 A's (not bad for being in a really hard school program).

Overall, every thing's OK on my end and life goes on whether I am on Sonic Zone or not... :D

Super Sonic Boom

September 24, 2009

So yah, I am in video game club right now as I start to wrap up lunch and finish out my classes, plus I have no school tomrrow...how sweet is that?!? :D

I played with xaio last night on GHWT on Nintendo WiFi, and I admit that he plays really good with me as we both shreded the fret-boards with our custom charcaters! ;D ROFL

Super Sonic Boom

September 29, 2009

Today, I am getting over a "cold" that I have had since late Sunday night...I felt terrible yesterday but I feel much better and I should be a back to full health by tomorrow. School's been alright, nothin' that big to report besides the fact I just have to try to maintain good grades for about another few weeks for so before report card grades go in. My birthday is soon apporaching and I gotta feeling that this year's birthday is going to rock, even though I have procrastinated on getting my learners permit (that I wanted to get before my B-Day, I don't have enough days to prepare before October 9).

Sonic Zone's been picking up in the activity section...somewhat (well, at least that's what I think) and I know that October is going to be great...I KNOW SO!  :D

WeaselBandit

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on September 21, 2009, 01:23:11 PM
September 21, 2009

So I went to see if I could get my impressions made for my retainer that was suppose to be made today but the doctor said that I have to wear the braces for another 4 weeks which means instead of getting them of possibly around October 16...I may have to wait until November 14th or so...ANOTHER WHOLE MONTH WITH BRACES ON! My teachers had to submit interim grades, aka mid-term grades and I have 2 B's, 2 C's (but one's like a 79.5%) and 4 A's (not bad for being in a really hard school program).

Overall, every thing's OK on my end and life goes on whether I am on Sonic Zone or not... :D

that sucks i was supposed to get my braces off over the summer but then they said... o we'll hav to wait until fall..,
an now i wont get them off until January>.<
Hedgehog (definition): an animal who hoards all the bushes.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: WeaselBandit on September 30, 2009, 12:54:51 PM
that sucks i was supposed to get my braces off over the summer but then they said... o we'll hav to wait until fall..,
an now i wont get them off until January>.<

Well no matter what, at least I won't have them on as long as say my borther or any of my friends who have them.

Super Sonic Boom

October 4, 2009

So my birthday is coming up and I decided to release the signature I made for this week only...I guess people like it. Tomorrow I have a 100 point test in World History and a 280 point chart due tomorrow, yikes! Homecoming is approaching and I am buying my ticket first thing on Monday if I can. On Friday I went to our "fall carninval" and I saw alota teens there with all of their friends. I just hope Friday comes quickly, so that I can celebrate my b-day at the end of the week!  :D

Sonic360

Yeah, I have 9 weeks test this week, starting with Tech Discovery, and Biology today.

Super Sonic Boom

October 7, 2009

Early release today meant getting outta school an hour early, sweet! I was "chosen" as one of the first ones to speak in Spanish for 2 minutes today and I froze. I thought I did pretty crappy but my friends say I did well, I guess this means I have to have more confidence in myself now. Video game club is tomorrow in school and after Thursday is Friday, my brithday, I know I have a test first thing in the morning on Friday but it's no big deal.

It's nothing Super Sonic Boom can't handle! ;)

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Super Sonic Boom

October 10, 2009

Yesterday was an OK day...not the best birthday but dinner at Chill's was great. I wanna thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday. Just my luck the day before my birthday I get into an argument with my parents and they say I can't go on my computer anymore unless it is for HW uses (but they'll probably let me go after a while). This means if my activity decreases for a bit DON'T TAKE IT I AM LEAVING THE SITE, BECAUSE I AM NOT LEAVING THE SITE!

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: HMS7 on October 13, 2009, 08:19:35 AM
pls dont u and a few others are why i stay

Luckily I worked it out with my parents, so I am able to go on my computer as usual now. :D

I would NEVER leave this site...it's to cool too just abandon! XD