Main Menu

Super Sonic Boom's Life ~ Outside of Sonic Zone

Started by Super Sonic Boom, May 31, 2009, 04:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HMS7

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on October 13, 2009, 09:26:44 AM
Luckily I worked it out with my parents, so I am able to go on my computer as usual now. :D

I would NEVER leave this site...it's to cool too just abandon! XD

i kno rite too cool
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: HMS7 on October 14, 2009, 07:15:47 AM
i kno rite too cool

So obviously, I am here to stay...and serve the forum well! :D

Super Sonic Boom

October 18, 2009

Last night was Homecoming Dance from 8pm to midnight and it was fun. The theme of the dance was "Fire and Ice: When Two Worlds Collide"! I met up with my friends immediately and someone recorded video of us there to put on YouTube, so that should be fun.

Anyway, I got tagged on YouTube about 4 days ago and I still need to make my video about my 5 facts and tag 5 people. Overall, I am doing good as the school year's first 9 weeks ends on Thursday. :)

HMS7

Super Sonic Boom

October 22, 2009

Today ends the first nine weeks of school for me (we have 4 nine weeks quarters) and I am happy because there's no school tomorrow but mad because I am getting 2 A's and 5 B's (the worst I have ever gotten on my report card). Anyway, on Monday I found out that I will get my braces off on November 16, after having them on since December 2006!

On Saturday, my school has a pancake breakfast that will volunteer at....the pancakes there are fantastic! XD

HMS7

cool ur lucky i got to work till 1 on st=aturday man

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: HMS7 on October 22, 2009, 03:45:54 AM
cool ur lucky i got to work till 1 on st=aturday man

The pancake breakfast thing starts at 8AM and goes until 10AM, but I have to be there from 7 - 10:30!

HMS7

no i mean 4 in the afternoon till 1 in the morning so ur still lucky

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: HMS7 on October 22, 2009, 03:49:10 AM
no i mean 4 in the afternoon till 1 in the morning so ur still lucky

Oh, I get where you are going...bummer man!  :(

HereAndThere

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on October 22, 2009, 03:41:09 AM
October 22, 2009

Today ends the first nine weeks of school for me (we have 4 nine weeks quarters) and I am happy because there's no school tomorrow but mad because I am getting 2 A's and 5 B's (the worst I have ever gotten on my report card). Anyway, on Monday I found out that I will get my braces off on November 16, after having them on since December 2006!

On Saturday, my school has a pancake breakfast that will volunteer at....the pancakes there are fantastic! XD

You had braces for almost 3 years O.o

Whoa i havent had braces...EVER!

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: jeexx on October 22, 2009, 03:51:46 AM
You had braces for almost 3 years O.o

Whoa i havent had braces...EVER!

I was only suppose to have them on for like 2 years...and the retainer I will have to wear may be worn for about an additional year. Although, I can just take the retainer out...eat meh sweats and put it back in! :3

HMS7

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: HMS7 on October 22, 2009, 04:02:34 AM
yay ppl care lol yeah boredom

I wouldn't call it boredom...I just call it suckitude! ;)

HMS7

WeaselBandit

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on October 22, 2009, 03:41:09 AM
October 22, 2009

gratz to you,mine are still on (braces)
so save ur Halloween candy
AND NOM IT ALL UP!!
Hedgehog (definition): an animal who hoards all the bushes.