Main Menu

Super Sonic Boom's Life ~ Outside of Sonic Zone

Started by Super Sonic Boom, May 31, 2009, 04:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

November 9, 2009

Well...it's about frikin' time that I post something new considering my last post in this topic was about 2 or more weeks ago. School's going eh...and home is going fine but my Wii isn't working so it's being sent to be repaired. When it returns, the warrenty gets extended another year to November 14, 2010...SWEET! :D

I am planning to get my capture card working if I can get the wires for it no later than Christmas, and this would be my first holiday season I get to share with you guys, YAY!

Anyway, enough blabbing...braces come off in 6 days for me...WOOOO HOOOOO! ;D

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Shadic90 on October 22, 2009, 12:51:08 PM
A's and B's?

Woworz,your one good student!  ;D

Yep, I'm in a very hard program in school...it's like the hardest one in the world I think! :P

hehehe...So getting A's and B's is good! :D

HMS7

thats good to hear
good for u lol
hope the 6 days fly by fast
post a pic of u with out them
that would be cool

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: HMS7 on November 10, 2009, 04:41:25 AM
thats good to hear
good for u lol
hope the 6 days fly by fast
post a pic of u with out them
that would be cool

I sure will buddy! ;)

HMS7

ok cool..........
dont call me buddy im noones buddy im just a loner

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: HMS7 on November 10, 2009, 04:55:54 AM
ok cool..........
dont call me buddy im noones buddy im just a loner

OK, whatever you say!

HMS7

Chaos Swissroll

Super Sonic Boom

November 17, 2009

Got my braces off almost 3 years...and got my freakin' retainer on. Yesterday I had first Twix, Nerds Rope, and Snickers in 3 years also. Plus today (I just got home from school) I just lost my reatiner box...I think I know where it is, but I gotta admit that's funny! XD

My Nintendo Wii is being returned to us all repaired after we sent it away 2 weeks ago to be fixed thanks to constant disk read errors and freezing.  ;D

NiGHTS

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on November 17, 2009, 11:09:13 AM
November 17, 2009

Got my braces off almost 3 years...and got my freakin' retainer on. Yesterday I had first Twix, Nerds Rope, and Snickers in 3 years also. Plus today (I just got home from school) I just lost my reatiner box...I think I know where it is, but I gotta admit that's funny! XD

My Nintendo Wii is being returned to us all repaired after we sent it away 2 weeks ago to be fixed thanks to constant disk read errors and freezing.  ;D

wow looks like somone had a great day. Doesn't hurt to like get braces off

my friend went to the orthadontist and they told him that his teeth were too bad fer braces xD

Dracoslythe

Haha, sounds like you had a GREAT day!  :3

Glad to hear!

Were they good?  (the candy)  x3

HMS7

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on November 17, 2009, 11:09:13 AM
November 17, 2009

w00t good jorb on da braces lol
no good jorb on da wii  :'( :'(

Super Sonic Boom

When they removed my braces, it felt so bad...it felt like the teeth were being ripped out.
Afterwards, I ate 2 Nerds Ropes, Twix, and Snickers (after 3 years of not eating them).
Plus, I just found out my Wii could be back as early as Friday! =D

HMS7

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on November 17, 2009, 03:01:45 PM
When they removed my braces, it felt so bad...it felt like the teeth were being ripped out.
Afterwards, I ate 2 Nerds Ropes, Twix, and Snickers (after 3 years of not eating them).
Plus, I just found out my Wii could be back as early as Friday! =D

lucky lucky boy
i just found out i has cousins all over da usa :o :o :o